Chapter 63

GIF of Selena Gomez (Carly) on the sideee!

Oh, and if ya'll forgot, Kate is Harry's ex girlfriend.

The last chapter was a bit short, so I decided to give you this one. I'm really excited for you guys to read this...

But just don't kill me.

____________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            Two months.

            That’s how long it took for Harry to lose me.

            I don’t know what happened. Everything was going perfectly. Everyone was happy and nothing was going wrong, until she showed up.

-FLASHBACK-

            I sat on my bed, writing down lyrics for my fourth song for the second album as I played some tunes on the guitar Mum and Brian had gotten me for Christmas. The second album was making a lot of progress, and I had writted down three songs without a problem. I had come back to LA right after Christmas, and unfortunately, I couldn’t stay for Louis’ twenty first birthday party that Harry had thrown for him. Coco was here with me, and Ashley had quickly grown a liking to him, and vice versa.

            As I wrote the chorus down for my song, Ashley came bursting through the doors. “Carly, I have to show you something,” she says urgently.           

            I put the guitar and my pencil down. “What’s wrong?”

            “Look, I’m only showing you this because you’re my best friend and I love you, okay?” she says, hesitantly handing me a magazine.

            Worriedly, I look at the page and immediately, my heart drops. Just by reading the title, my heart breaks into a billion pieces. ‘Carly and Harry – Over For Good?

            ‘This is the most heart breaking article we’ve ever had to write – no lie. Looks like the most adorable couple is headed for Splitsville. New pictures from Louis Tomlinson’s 20th birthday bash have surfaced – and they may not be pleasant for some of you. Pictures of 18 year old Harry Styles dancing with girls have come up, but none of them are his gorgeous singer girlfriend, Carly McKinley.

            Carly had to leave London to go back to Los Angeles for her own career, leaving her boyfriend behind. Though, that didn’t seem like a problem for Harry. He had been seen dirty dancing with multiple girls at his best mate’s birthday party, having the time of his life.

            Though, at the time, we had only thought they were only pictures and that the 18 year old was just enjoying himself. But our thoughts proved incorrect when new pictures of Harry came out, walking around with a mysterious blonde girl. At first we thought the girl was nothing but a friend to Harry, maybe even a family member. But that all changed when a picture of Harry kissing this mysterious blonde was leaked.

            So is Harry cheating on Carly? Or was it some sort of mistake? And what does Carly have to say about this? Does she not know, or is her heart breaking because of the curly haired boy?”

            I dropped the magazine on the bed, the tears gathering in my eyes. I felt as if something heavy was being pressed up against my stomach, my breathing becoming uneven. “No,” I whisper. “No, he couldn’t have done this.”