Chapter 26

Nothing really happens in this chapter, but the next few chapters are about them going public soon and dealing with it! xx

____________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

     “So are you gonna go public yet?” Eleanor asked the next day.

     Danielle, Eleanor, and I were sitting in Eleanor and I’s hotel room and talking about the date last night. We didn’t get enough time to talk about it last night because everyone was asleep by the time Harry and I had gotten home. So now it’s morning with the sun seeping through the windows as us girls sit on the beds in our pajamas, talking about the date. I told them how it went and what Harry and I talked about. They squealed at all of the right places and they had grins throughout the whole thing. I’m pretty sure I was smiling like crazy too.

     I sigh as I take in Eleanor’s question. “I don’t think so. At least, not yet.”

     “How come?” Danielle asks, bringing her tan legs up and sitting criss cross on Eleanor’s bed.

     “I want to see if this gets anywhere, yanno?” I shrug. “I don’t want us to announce our relationship, and have it not even work out.”

     The two girls nodded. “I guess I can see where you’re coming from,” Eleanor says.

     We talked about it a bit more until Danielle says, “Oh, shit, I forgot! We’re all going to breakfast,” she says, jumping up from the bed. “We have to get ready.”

     We nod and Danielle runs out of the room and I say to Eleanor, “You can take the first shower. I need to talk to Ashley.”

     Eleanor nods and grabs some clothes and goes into the shower. Opening up my bag, I pull out my laptop that I bring everywhere with me and turn it on as I sit on the bed. Once it was on, I opened up Skype and saw that Ashley was indeed online. Clicking to video chat with her, she answered immediately and I once again saw my best friend. Her black hair was tied into a messy bun and it looked like she was sitting in our living room.

     “Carly! Hey!” Ashley grins.

     “Hey babe!” I laugh. “How are you?”

     “I’m good, what about you?” she asks. “What’s up with you and Styles?”

     I laugh, but then a blush appears on my cheeks. “We’re sorta um, dating.”

    Ashley’s eyes widen and her jaw drops. “No way!” she exclaims, and I can see her laptop moving around a bit as she sits in a more comfortable position. “When did this happen?”

     “Last night, actually,” I tell her with a small chuckle.

     I then launch into the story of our date and tell her everything that I had told Eleanor and Danielle. Just like them, Ashley grinned and squealed and I just smiled throughout the whole thing. After a few minutes of talking, I hung up because Eleanor had exited the bathroom and I had to get ready. Walking into the bathroom, I took a quick shower and then dried my hair. I then changed into high waisted black shorts, an off the shoulder light blue top that exposed my bare shoulder, and purple Converse. My hair was blow dried and straightened and make up done naturally, so I was good to go.