Chapter 25

So here's the date chapter for Carly and Harry! But guyss, tell me if you see chapter 24, because my computer is telling me that it's not posted. But here's chapter 25! Enjoyyy!! xxx

_____________________________________________________________________

Carly's POV: 

"Eleanor Jane Calder, you are something else," I breathe out in frustration. 

"But come on! Dani will be here in a minute," she says. "We need to help you get ready for your date!" 

I let out a groan. "It's not like I need help," I shrug. "I'll take out whatever is in my bag and wear that." 

Eleanor rolls her eyes. "Yes, yes. But you're not doing your own hair and make up. Dani and I are." 

Speaking of Danielle, someone started knocking on the door followed by Danielle's voice shouting, "Let me in!" Eleanor walked over to the door and opened it, letting the curly haired girl in. She looked at me and let out a squeal. "We're gonna make you look beautiful!" 

"Oh, so I'm not beautiful now?" I joke, laughing. 

Danielle laughs. "You very much are," she says. "But we're gonna make not want to take his hands off of you." 

"Oh, Jesus," I let out a laugh. 

Danielle immediately went to wear my duffel bag was, and started taking clothes out, going through all of my stuff. A few minutes later, she let out a gasp, causing Eleanor and I to look at her. We watch as Danielle pulls out my raspberry iced tea dress. It has basically a beige top from the waist up with extremely thin straps, and a blue skirt with red floral prints on it. Along with that was a brown belt around it, making it look a bit stylish. 

Danielle holds it up and looks at me, "You said it was casual, right?" I nod and she says, "You're definitely wearing this." 

"Wait!" Eleanor gasps, and then runs over to where her bag is. She then pulls out a denim Johanna vest and says, "Wear this along with it!" 

Eleanor and Danielle put the clothes on my bed and Eleanor turns to me. "Hair and make up time!" 

Before I could say anything, I'm being sat on the bed as Eleanor and Danielle pull out hair and make up supplies. "Close your eyes," Danielle instructs and I do so. 

Fifteen minutes later, both my hair and make up is done. I open my eyes and walk over to the bathroom mirror to see what the two girls did, and a smile grows on my face. They had applied bronze eye shadow with black eyeliner and mascara, along with some blush and pink lipstick. My hair though, looked so pretty. It was curled and some locks of hair was pulled back and clipped at the back of my head. Walking out, I grinned at Eleanor and Danielle. 

"Thank you, guys," I pull them in for a hug. "I look amazing." 

Eleanor grins, and then hands me my dress. "Go change." 

I did as I was told and walked into the bathroom. Changing out of my sweats, I slipped on the dress and walked back out. Taking the vest from the bed, I put that on as well and Danielle handed me a pair of beige crisscross wedge sandals. Looking at myself in the mirror one last time, I knew I was ready. 

(outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/casual_date_outfit/set?id=50969265 ) 

"You look gorgeous, Carly," Danielle grins, and Eleanor nods in agreement. 

I smile at them gratefully. "Thank you," I say. 

Just then, a knock came on the door and Eleanor and Danielle let out squeals. I shushed them and walked over to the door. Opening it, I saw Harry standing there. He was wearing jeans, black shoes, and a red button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. As usual, he looked amazing. "Hey," he smiles, exposing his dimples. "You ready to go?"