Chapter 30

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY CHAPTER 30.
Before you read the chapter, I just want to let out a small rant regarding Haylor.

Trust me, I don't like Haylor at all. In fact, I hate seeing them together. But calling Taylor awful names and sending Harry hate and unfollowing him is just rude and pathetic. If you love Harry, then you shouldn't be sending him or his girlfriend hate. You know how hard he takes the hate. Remember how he was crying on A Year In The Making because he saw all of that hate? What if he sees this and starts crying? It will be YOUR fault, his own FANS. If you don't like Haylor, then just leave it be. Leave your rude opinions to yourself. At least respect it. It's Harry's relationship, not yours.

And with that, my rant is D O N E.

Enjoy the chapter xx

______________________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

                “When you come back, you need to visit us at school,” my friend, Sammy, says.

               Sammy was a very good friend of mine back in London. Remember that video of me dancing with a bunch of my friends? Yeah, Sammy was one of them. She’s a senior in my old high school and a cheerleader. I was talking to her on the phone and she told me the next time we arrive in London, that I should come to the next game where the cheerleaders would be cheering at and just visit on a regular school day. So far, I was loving the idea.

 “Sammy, that would be amazing,” I laugh. “But right now, we’re in the US.”

 “Oh snap!” Sammy laughs. “How’s the tour coming along?”

I smile. “Amazing,” I reply. “We’re in Miami.”

 “I’ve always wanted to go there,” Sammy muses. “So,” she adds with a sly tone. “How’s your boyfrand?”

I chuckle, but that didn’t stop the blush from coloring my cheeks. “He’s great. He’s really sweet.”

“Aw,” Sammy coos. “What’d he do?”

I sit up straighter, remembering what Harry did just yesterday. “Well, I was getting a lot of hate, you know from the fans,” I start off. “And I was crying and Harry just calmed me down and held my hands. It was a really sweet gesture, and it was enough for me to forget the hate.”

“Awwwwww,” Sammy says. “I wish Kevin did that,” she adds, referring to her boyfriend.

I let out a laugh. “Kevin’s sweet! What’s wrong with you?”

“I know,” Sammy giggles like a school girl. “He’s perfect.”

            “Whatever helps you sleep at night,” I roll my eyes, and just then, I heard a loud thud coming from the bottom of the bus. “Sam, I have to go. I think the boys just broke something.”