Chapter 46

Short, boring chapter. I swear I feel like I'm gonna die, I feel so sick. I had my math mid term today, and I think I did pretty good on it. Let's just hope I didn't jinx it by saying that.

And how is it that this story already has over 9,000 reads?! Omfg thank you so much for reading! I luff you guys xx

_________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

@Louis_Tomlinson: Oh goodness. The couple is back someone help. @Harry_Styles @CarlyMcKinley http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/81B6DD5A-94DE-4211-BB54-D196370677C9-1322-00000093BB149462.jpg

            I laughed at Louis’ post, rolling my eyes. Louis had taken a picture of Harry and I when we landed here in Melbourne, Australia, and the Australian weather was already killing us. Harry and I had changed into tank tops and I had put on shorts too because it was so hot here. I ran a hand through my hair and chuckled. “Can we go now? I’m sweating just by standing here,” I say. Louis had come here to pick Harry and I up, and I was anxious to go to the hotel. Apparently the rest of the boys were already here, so we were the last ones.

            “Ew,” Louis scrunches up his face in disgust. “That’s gross.”

            I glare at Louis while Harry rolls his eyes. “Shut up, Lou,” he chuckles. “I’m sweating too. Let’s go.”

            “Give it up for the sweaty couple, everybody!” Louis yells out, causing people to look over at us.

            “Louis!” Harry and I hiss, pushing the older boy towards the car. How is it that he’s the eldest of us all?

            Louis laughed and got into the drivers seat, while Harry rode shot gun and I took the back. As Louis drives, he asks Harry, “So Haz, how’s that song coming along?”

            My head snaps towards their direction, since I was looking out the window. “Wait, song? What song?” I frown. Harry’s writing a song?           

            “It’s coming along,” Harry smiles slightly.

            Louis looks at me through the rear view mirror. “Harry’s working on a song for the deluxe version of Take Me Home. The lads and I are pretty excited to hear it.”

            “How come I didn’t know you were writing a song?” I ask Harry, leaning forward so I was in between Louis and Harry.

            “It’s a secret,” Harry dramatically whispered, putting his finger against his lips and making me roll my eyes.

            “A secret you can’t even tell me?” I chuckle.

            Harry shakes his head, smirking. “Nope!” he pops the ‘p.’ “You’ll just have to wait and listen to it when it’s done.” He finishes off the sentence by tapping my nose, causing me to scrunch it up.