Chapter 24

I think this is the chapter you all have been waiting for, 'cause I know I have! This was by far my favorite chapter to write, and I hope you enjoy it!

__________________________________________________________________

Carly's POV:

"Two more hours. Just two more hours," Danielle grins excitedly.

I laugh at how excited Danielle was. I don't blame her, I am too. But I'm too busy eating my M&Ms to act all excited. I was sitting on one of the couches with my legs spread across it while Eleanor and Danielle were on the other couch. Just then, I heard footsteps coming down and turned to see that it was Harry. He was dressed in his red sweat pants a grey shirt with his dark green beanie on, pushing his hair to the back. He walked over and lifted my legs up, sat down on the couch, and then put my legs back on his lap. Déja vú.

"Ooh, M&Ms," Harry grins with his dimples, reaching forward for my M&Ms box, but I quickly pull it away.

"No, they're mine!" I say, popping two of them in my mouth.

Harry gives me a puppy dog look, sticking his bottom lip out and widening his green eyes. Oh no. "Pwease?" he asks in a baby voice. "I weally want M&Ms."

I shut my eyes tightly, looking away. "No, not the face." Instead of saying anything, I feel Harry's hands traveling up and down my sides, tickling me. My eyes shot open as I start to laugh. "No! Stop!" I laugh. "Seriously Harry!"

Harry laughs but doesn't stop. "Not until you give me some of that candy."

I shake my head, laughing, and look at the two girls staring at us in amusement. "El, Dani! Help!" I ask.

Eleanor shakes her head. "Sorry, but this is just too damn adorable," she says, and Danielle nods in agreement.

"You guys suck," I tell them, and then look at Harry who's still tickling me. In between laughter, I spit out, "Fine! I'll give you some M&Ms!" Satisfied, Harry stops tickling me and sits back properly, holding his hand out. Sighing, I shake the box and hand him at least five M&Ms. "That's all you're getting," I playfully glare at him, and he sends me a cheeky wink.

"Awwwww," Danielle coos. "You guys are so cute."

I turn to glare at the two girls, a blush rising on to my cheeks. "You can shut up now," I mumble, so only they could hear.

"We'd rather not," Eleanor smirks.

I don't even dare look at Harry. Instead, I shout throughout the bus, "Liam! Louis! Come handle your girlfriends!"

A second later, two pairs of feet were thumping around above us and then we saw Louis and Liam coming down the stairs. "What's up, Carls?" Louis asks.

I smirk, looking over at the two girls eyeing me evilly. "Take them away. They're very annoying."