Chapter 34

This might as well be the most crappiest chapter I have ever written. Kay, so i have a couple of things to say.

First of all, this chappie is dedicated to my friend Nikita, who i found out a few days ago that she was reading this story. lol when she told me in the girl's locker room i started shouting, "THIS JUST GOT AWKWARD. THIS JUST GOT AWKWARD." lol but whatever. This is for you, Nickii. if you're reading this then HEY.

Second of all, I might not be posting for a couple of days. I'm most likely gonna get my ipad, computer, and cell taken away from me because when my parents see the C I got in math, i'm gonna get grounded. So sorrryyyy.

And third, OMFG THE KISS YOU VIDEO WAS SO AMAZING I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT. IT WAS SO FREAKING STUPID AND HAD NO RELATION TO THE SONG ITSELF BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY AND RANDOM AND CUTE AND OMFG I LOVE THESE FIVE IDIOTS.

__________________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “Hey, guys!” I grin, waving at the laptop screen, feeling Harry’s arms wrap around my neck.

            Mum and Dad had asked for a Skype session, so Harry and I were sitting in our hotel room and talked to them. I sat on the chair with the laptop on the dressing table, and Harry stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my neck. My parents smile back, and Mum says, “Hi, you two! How’s everything going?”

            “Good,” Harry replies. “How are you two?”

            “We’re great, actually,” Dad smiles, glancing at Mum. “We have something to tell you.”

            “Yeah?” I ask, raising an eyebrow.

            Mum looks at Dad and then back at us, a huge grin plastered on her face. “We’re having a baby!” she exclaims giddily.

            My eyes widen and my jaw drops, and I look up to see Harry grinning as well. “Oh, my God,” I gasp, my hand flying to my mouth. “Are you serious!?”

            My parents nod and smiling. “We found out a few days ago,” Dad says.

            “I’m gonna be a big sister,” I laugh, smiling.

            Mum laughs. “You are,” she nods. “Our appointment is next week, and I’m very excited.”

            I grin and Harry chuckles. “Congratulations to the two of you,” Harry says to my parents. “This must be so exciting for you.”        

            “After Carly, I’m gonna have to get used to all of the morning sickness and whatnot,” Mum sighs, causing me to laugh.

            “Uh-oh,” I say. “Get ready for that, Dad.”