Chapter 51

It's Harry's birthday tomorrow......

No, I'm not sobbing.

_________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “Do you all have everything?” Paul asks us.

            I nod along with the boys and girls. We all had everything packed, and were getting ready for our flight to London. The tour bus had been taken away, and we were about to leave for the airport. It was five-thirty in the morning, and we were all dead tired. Especially Zayn, since he was almost asleep on top of his suitcase.

            “I wanna sleep,” Harry mumbles, burying his face in my shoulder.

            We were all in our pajamas, and didn’t bother changing since we were all so sleepy. I was wearing my pajama pants and a dark blue loose V-neck. My hair was tied into a messy bun – really couldn’t care any less about my appearance. I looked down at my French manicured nails, picking at them as I sighed. “Sleep on the plane,” I tell Harry.

            “Right, we’re all ready. Let’s go,” Randy says, clasping his hands together.

            Dragging my bags along, we walked to the van. Once putting our bags in the boot of the car, we all got into the van. Eleanor, Louis, and Zayn fell asleep almost immediately and Randy started driving. My left hand was laced with Harry’s right one, my head leaning against his shoulder as his head rests on top of mine.

            I couldn’t really fall asleep, but I was dead tired. I just rested my head against Harry’s shoulder as he fell asleep; since I could hear soft snores escaping him. A few minutes later, we pulled up to the air port and got our bags out, once I had shaken Harry awake. Since it was six in the morning, not a lot of people were here; which was a good thing for us. Once we were done with security, we went right on the plane and to first class.

            I had gotten the middle section, so I was sitting in between Perrie and Harry, with Zayn on the other side of Perrie. Louis, Eleanor, Soha, and Niall were in front of us. Liam and Danielle had gotten the window seats, and Paul and Randy were somewhere around. Soft snores were escaping Zayn as he had his hood up as he slept. Harry had his head leaning back on the chair, his eyes closed, but he wasn’t asleep. The plane took off about five minutes later when everyone was on board, and we left sunny Australia and made our way to rainy London. Not even ten minutes passed when snores from Harry came, and Perrie chuckled.

            “He’s knocked out too, huh?” she asks, smiling.

            I chuckle, nodding. “I don’t blame them,” I say. “They’re all so tired.”

            Perrie sighs, nodding. “At least the tour’s over,” she says, adjusting herself in her seat. “No more jetlag for you guys.”

            “You can say that again,” I sigh, leaning back on my chair, and then letting out a yawn. The last thing I remember was Perrie chuckling before I dozed off.

**********

            I woke up a while later, stirring in my seat. “Wakey wakey, sunshine,” a husky voice sing songed.

            I mumbled something incoherent, lifting my head up from Harry’s shoulder. “Are we there yet?” I ask, rubbing my left eye.

            Harry chuckles. “Not yet,” he says. “We still have an hour left.”     

            I groan, until I hear snores. I turn my head and see Zayn. “He’s still sleeping?” I chuckle.