Chapter 62

This chapter is a bit short.

But the next chapter is gonna make you wanna rip MY hair out.

That's all I'm saying.

Selena beautiful Gomez on the side --->

__________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            It was finally Christmas Day, the most happiest time of the year. The only thing was that Harry wasn’t here, which made it feel a bit incomplete. I woke up this morning with Coco sleeping right next to me, looking so adorable. Picking him up, I ran down the stairs in my pajamas and into the living room. I saw my family sitting by the tree, getting ready to open their presents.

            I grin as I sit down next to Mum and Riley, putting Coco in front of me. Brian hands me some red antlerts, grinning as he says, “Here’s something for Coco.”

            I laugh as I take it from him, and put them on my puppy. Coco doesn’t argue when I put the antlers on his head, sticking his tongue out. “Okay, first present is for Brian and Mum,” I say, standing up as I put Coco down. I walk to where the garage door is and bring in the gigantic box. Thank goodness for my work out, or else I would never be able to pull it inside.

            “Oh goodness, what is that?” Mum laughs as I bring the box in.

            “See for yourself,” I grin as I sit on the couch.

            Brian stands up and opens the box, and once it’s opened, the brown massage chair is revealed. “Oh, wow,” he grins, looking at it.

            “Carly, it’s amazing!” Mum exclaims. “Thank you so much, love,” she kisses my cheek.

            “It was no problem,” I smile.

            “Now it’s time for your gift, Carly,” Mum grins, handing me a long, wide box in red and white striped wrapping paper.

            I unwrap it and open the box, a gasp escaping my lips. Inside was a beautiful red and black Yamaha acoustic guitar, looking brand new. I picked it up, eyes wide as I looked at it. “It’s gorgeous,” I gasp, inspecting it.

            “We’re glad you liked it,” Brian smiles.

            I give each of them a hug and then give Riley’s presents. Once we’re done exchanging gifts, we go and change out of our pajamas. After I’m dressed into something more casual, I go down the stairs as I carry Coco with me, who’s still wearing her red antlers. Once down stairs, a quick picture is taken of Coco and I by Brian and I post it on Twitter.

@CarlyMcKinley: Merry Christmas from Coco and I to you! Hope you’re all enjoying this lovely day! Xxx http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/Pictures/carlyandcoco_zpsd9cfe3e1.jpg