Chapter 22

Really short! Next chapter will be up later on today! Promiseee

____________________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

     We were now in Manchester, and after tonight’s concert, we will be on our way to Paris! Saying that I’m excited is an understatement. Going to Paris has always been a huge dream of mine, and it’s finally coming true. I have seen thousands of pictures of how beautiful Paris is, and I can’t even wait to see it all in person. The lights, the buildings, the people, everything! I’m just so excited.

     Now in our hotel room, I was waiting for it to be tonight so we can get the concert over with and go to Paris. But guess who I am sharing a room with? Yup, Harry Styles. But it’s not that bad, seeing as there are two beds. I’m currently in the room by myself because Harry was talking to Louis in his suite, but I didn’t mind since I wanted some alone time. I was on my phone as I was texting Ashley when Louis suddenly barged in, holding out his black iPhone.

     “Hold your hands out,” he says, eyeing my wrists.

     I look down at them and see the fifty different bracelets I was wearing. Okay, well not fifty. But a lot. It’s funny, actually, because Harry was also wearing a lot of bracelets today. I don’t know why, but our wrists were covered with bracelets. I hold my wrists out like Louis told me to and he says, “Smile!”

     Shrugging, I do as I’m told and Louis snaps the picture. Before I could say anything, he runs out of the suite, slamming the door behind him. Five seconds later, my phone beeps.

@Louis_Tomlinson: I think @Harry_Styles & @CarlyMcKinley have an obssession with bracelets. Pfffttt they’re perfect for each other. http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/Capture-1.png

     Attatched to that was the picture Louis had just taken of me, along with one of Harry. He was holding out one of his wrists that contained several bracelets, and a grin on his face. I smiled at how cute he looked, until I realized how much of an idiot I would look like if someone walked in on me smiling at my phone. And then a deep blush rised onto my cheeks because I just realized what Louis posted on the world wide web. Shaking my head, I tweeted him back.

@CarlyMcKinley: @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles Go away Lou

@Louis_Tomlinson: @CarlyMcKinley @Harry_Styles Aww why Carly??! You know it’s true! ;)

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson @CarlyMcKinley Don’t need to hide the fact that you’re in love with me, Carls ;) x

     My jaw dropped at Harry’s tweet. I bet you the fans are probably exploding right now.

@CarlyMcKinley: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson With you? Not so much. With your curls? Most definitely ;D xx

@Harry_Styles: @CarlyMcKinley @Louis_Tomlinson It’s always the curls -_-

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles @CarlyMcKinley Naw look at you two! So cute! Xx