Chapter 50

two sorta short chapters in one day.. hehe

_______________________________________________

*Two Weeks Later*

Carly’s POV:

            “I’m gonna pop some tags. Only got twenty dollars in my pocket. I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up. This is fucking awesome!” We all belted out the lyrics from Thrift Shop by Macklemore, then ended up laughing in the end.

            “I never imagined a song about a thrift shop could be so good,” Eleanor laughs, tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ear.

            I laugh, nodding. “I know right?” I say. “I heard it on the radio the other day, and it was so catchy.”

            We all were lounging around in our hotel suite, relaxing. Tonight was the last day of our tour, and the concert was tonight. It was unreal actually. This past year was unbelievably amazing and unrealistic – it was a total dream. It feels like yesterday when I finished recording my songs and the album was released. And now here I am, finishing a tour with One Direction. Can you say wow or what?

            “Whatcha thinking about?” Harry’s voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I was in the kitchen while everyone else was in the living room, and now Harry was in here.

            I smile, shrugging. “How it’s the last concert of the tour tonight,” I say, turning to face him as I lean against the counter. “It’s hard to believe.”

            Harry chuckles, taking a couple of steps towards me. “I know,” he smiles, standing right in front of me. His hands rest on either side of my upper arms, smiling down at me. “You know, I’m really proud of you.”

            I cock my head to the side, looking at him. “Why?” I question.

            Harry’s hands rub up and down my bare arms, leaving a trail of tingles. “As a new artist, you’ve already won an award, your album went number one in the United States within minutes of it’s release, and you just completed a major tour,” Harry grins. “It’s hard not to be proud.”

            I smile up at the sweet boy in front of me. “You’re sweet,” I voice my thoughts, my right hand reaching up and resting against his cheek. Harry smiles, his green eyes boring into my brown ones.

            It was ridiculous how flawless one boy could be.

            Our little moment was interrupted when my phone started ringing. I dropped my right hand from Harry and reached for my phone in my back pocket, and took it out. I saw that it was Kristen and smiled, answering it. “Hey, Kristen,” I say.

            “You’ll never believe what I just found out,” Kristen’s excited voice says.