Chapter 56

Hi guys. Follow me on Twitter cos I'm bored and need new people to tweet. haha @SumNawaz

_____________________________________

*One Month Later*

Carly’s POV:

@CarlyMcKinley: My little baby sister! Love you, Riley<3 http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh496/biebersgirl222/46D734A3-4DDF-455A-82AC-B3B28445CF73-2650-0000017335F55770_zpsf9c5f65f.jpg

            Riley was the most adorable thing ever, and all of the boys loved her as well. They even brought her little customized shirts, each saying ‘I Love 1D’, ‘Lou Is My Favorite,’ stuff like that. Fans had greeted her as well, saying that she was adorable.

            But it has been a month since I’ve been here in London, and now it’s time for me to go back to LA. I have everything packed, and my flight leaves in three hours. Shutting my suitcase, I sighed, looking around my room. Once again, I was leaving my home. I suddenly felt two strong arms wrap around my waist, making me jump. I let out a sigh of relief when I felt a pair of lips came in contact with my neck, immediately letting me know that it’s Harry. 

            “Don’t leave me,” Harry whispers, his hot breath hitting my neck.

            I let out a sigh, tilting my head back and leaning it against Harry’s shoulder. “I wish I didn’t have to.”

            “I’m gonna miss you so fucking much,” he says.

            I let out a chuckle. “Language.”

            In an instant, Harry had twisted me and planted his lips on to mine, pulling me in for a hungry kiss. His tongue wasted no time in slithering into my mouth, causing me to smirk. Someone was eager. I moved my lips with his, wrapping my arms around his neck and biting his bottom lip lightly. That caused a moan to escape his lips, voluntarily or involuntarily – I don’t know.

            “Carly,” he says breathlessly.

            “Yeah?” I whisper against his lips.

            “I love you,” he pulls away, resting his forehead against mine.

            I peck his lips lightly. “I love you too.”

************

            “I really hate airports,” I mumble, fixing my sweatshirt.

            Actually, it was Harry’s. He had given me his dark purple Jack Wills hoodie. It was so big on me, but it was so warm and comfy. Plus it smelt like him as well. The boys, Mum, Brian, Paul, and Riley were here to drop Ashley and I off. Kristen had called me earlier and told me she is already in LA, waiting for me. Our flight leaves in twenty five minutes, and I could feel my stomach churning. I didn’t want to leave Harry, the boys, and my family. But I have to – I have no choice. I have a job to do, and I have already put off a month to help with Riley.