Chapter 48

LONGG CHAPTER! I really really loved writing this one. Needless to say, I got A LOT of Harry feels lol.

First of all, GIF OF HARRY DANCING ON THE SIDE OK I'M CRYING HE'S SO HOT.

Second, there's a trailer for Truly Madly Deeply! This chapter is dedicated to wordsarefriends for making the trailer because it was her first time in making one, and it came out pretty good!

ENJOYYYY xxx

_____________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “Guyssssssss,” I stretch out the word. “Two more weeks until the tour ends,” I say.

            The boys look at me, sighing. “We know,” Liam says. “And then off to London.”

            “For you,” I say. “I’m going back to LA,” I chuckle.

            “Wait,” Louis suddenly says from the floor, causing us to look at him. “If Carly’s going to LA, that means we’re gonna have to hear Harry complain about not being with her. NO!” he exclaims, his face mortified.

            I let out a laugh, leaning my head on Harry’s chest. The two of us were cuddled up on the couch; with him sitting comfortably and me just leaning on his chest with my arms wrapped around his torso. Niall and Zayn were playing Mario Kart on the Xbox, and Liam was watching them as he waited for his turn. We were on our way to Birsbane right now, so the drive would take a long time. 

            “I need to go to the gym,” Harry says, and I crack a grin.

            “Yeah, you do. You’re getting chubby,” I playfully tease him, poking his stomach – which was hard as hell, may I add.

            Harry looked down at me, raising an eyebrow as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me up, placing me on his lap. “You wanna say that again?” he asks, a playful tone in his voice.

            I chuckle as he tightens his grip around my waist. “Okay, fine, I take that back,” I say, and he loosens his grip around me.

            “Just go to the gym when we get to Brisbane,” Zayn says as he gives Liam his controller, since he lost the game against Niall.    

            “I plan on it,” Harry replies, and I smirk as I tilt my head to look up at him.

            “I hope you know I’m coming with you,” I whisper, looking up at him. I go to the gym whenever I can to keep my body healthy and fit. I have to weigh a certain amount for certain photo shoots; it gets really annoying, but I enjoy working out, and the boys know that.

            He looks down at me, a smirk on his face as well. “That should be fun,” he says, kissing my forehead. The bus ride was peaceful and quiet – something that it never is. I was feeling a bit tired, so when I let out a small yawn, Harry looked down at me. “Why don’t you take a nap?” he suggests. “I’ll wake you up when we get to Brisbane.”

            I nod, giving him a small smile as I stand up and go up the stairs and to where the bunks were. Opening the curtain of my bunk, I slide in and close the curtain. Resting my head against the pillow, I fell asleep almost instantly.

***************

            “Carls,” a voice whispers. “Carly, babe, wake up.”