Chapter 52

IT'S HARRY'S BIRTHDAY. OH MY GOD.

My little curly haired cupcake cutie is 19 years old. I'm sobbing. There are so many pictures of him on Twitter of when he was 16 and on the X Factor, and I'm so proud of how far he's come. My little baby. Omfg.

Happy Birthday Hazza. I love you maannn xxx

And secondly, I wanna inform y'all of something.

I know this story is sort of dragging out, with it being on chapter 52 already. But trust me, there is A LOT MORE coming! I have everything planned for this story, and there's a lot of drama coming up. So just so you know, it's gonna get interesting soon.

_______________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “Hey, you’re here!” I smile, pulling Harry in for a hug.

            Harry chuckles, hugging me back. I pull him inside the house, closing the door behind him. “Hey. Where are your parents?”

            “Come here,” I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the living room where Brin and Mum were watching TV. “Harry’s here,” I announce.

            They turn to look and grin. Mum starts to stand up but Harry stops her. “No, no, don’t stand,” he smiles, walking over to her. “It’s nice to see you again, Jenna,” he adds, bending down and kissing her cheek.

            “It’s nice to see you too, sweetheart,” Mum smiles at him sweetly.

            “How are you doing, son?” Brian grins, shaking Harry’s hand.

            “I’m great, what about you?” Harry replies.

            “Good, thanks,” Brian smiles.

            I sit down on the other couch, and Harry comes and sits next to me. “So, Jenna, how far along are you?” Harry asks Mum, putting an arm around my shoulder as I snuggle up beside me.

            Mum rubs her big stomach. “Due any day now,” she smiles. “I’m kind of nervous.”

            “I’m gonna make us some tea,” Brian says, standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

            “You don’t need to be nervous,” Harry tells my mum. “You’ve done it before, and look what a great job you’ve done,” he adds with a cheeky wink in my direction. I roll my eyes and use my hand as I pat his cheek and move his head.

            Mum laughs. “She was very hard to handle though,” she says in a playful tone.

            My jaw drops. “I was not,” I retaliate, fixing my denim shorts. “I was perfectly easy to handle.”

            Mum rolls her eyes. “Sure, sure,” she chuckles. “You were so adorable, aw,” she sighs, most likely remembering the times when I was a baby.

            I pout jokingly. “What, so I’m not adorable now?”

            Mum and Harry chuckle, and she reaches over the couch and grabs a picture frame. She hands it to Harry, who leans forward and takes it from her. “How cute was she?” she asks him.

            I look over Harry’s shoulder and at the picture. It was one of my old school photos where my wavy hair was clipped back, I was wearing a floral dress, and I was grinning with my tiny teeth in view. “Oh gosh, you’re so cute!” Harry exclaims, grinning at the picture. He takes his phone out and my eyes widen.