Chapter 8

Didn't realize that this was so short... I might do another upload later on today. No promises though xx

___________________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

**THREE DAYS UNTIL LEAVING FOR TOUR**

     “So the first stop is in England,” Kristen tells me. “There are two shows in London on the twenty third and twenty fourth. And then you travel over to Scotland, and have two shows in Glasgow on the twenty sixth and twenty seventh. From there you go to Wales and have two shows on the first and second of March in Cardiff, and then on the fifth and sixth you have shows in Dublin, Ireland.”

     Kristen was currently giving me the run down of the first few weeks of the tour, and it was already packed. We had shows back to back, not to mention meet and greets and CD signings and interviews in between. Everything was kind of packed and just smushed into there, but we all were determined to make it work. Our flight to England leaves in three days, and we’re taking the boys’ private jet. Yeah, how awesome is that? Oh, and did I mention I still need to start packing? I should probably get on that...

     “Oh, and while you’re in London, you’re not staying at a hotel,” Kristen says, and I frown, confused. “The boys have apartments there, remember? You’re gonna stay with them,” she explains further, and I nod, understanding. “Oh, and I might have a surprise for you there...”

     My head snaps towards her. “What do you mean?” I ask, narrowing my eyes.

     Kristen shrugs innocently. “Oh, you know. A certain singer’s Mum and step dad might be coming to support their brilliant daughter....”

     My eyes suddenly widen as a huge grin spreads across my face. “You got my parents tickets!?”

     Kristen laughs and nods, as I tackle her into a hug. “Of course I did,” she says, hugging me back. “It’s your first tour and your first show. Your parents are gonna wanna be there.”

     I grin as I release her. “Thank you so much, Kris!”

     “No problem,” she smiles. “Now, you have to go to rehearsals,” she tells me. “Yes, there are gonna be rehearsals when you get to London, but we’re just going over a few things right now just to see if everything is in it’s place. Randy will take you while I get some of your stuff packed.”

     I smile at Kristen gratefully. “Thanks, Kristen. You’re the best.”

     Kristen smirks. “I know. Now go!”

     I laughed and grabbed my car keys and sunglasses and phone, and then walked out of my house. I was dressed in a white fitted tank with high waisted denim shorts, black ankle boots, and my hair was long and straight. I had minimal amount of makeup on, not really seeing the point in wearing it, and left for rehearsing. It was actually just the boys and I going to the studio, getting into the recording booth, and just singing. That way we can see which song we want to sing sounds best live or not. It’s really confusing, sometimes I don’t even understand it.