Chapter 2

Carly's POV:

"You're on in ten minutes, Ms. McKinley," a producer guy said, and I smiled thankfully at him.

It was the time of the day where I had an interview to do, and I was ready for it. I had done a couple of interviews before, so I knew what I to say, what not to say, and how to act. I was dressed in dark blue skinny jeans, a flowy tank top type shirt with a black belt type thing around the waist, and black heels with colored patterns on the bottom. Marissa had applied some bronze eye shadow, pink blush, and nude lip stick on me while Carter had made my hair into a cute little French braid that fell over my right shoulder.

(Outfit: http://s1248.beta.photobucket.com/user/biebersgirl222/media/A7761CD5-DB63-45AB-98FD-319281A06853-8820-0000050E06CDB407.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7#/user/biebersgirl222/media/A7761CD5-DB63-45AB-98FD-319281A06853-8820-0000050E06CDB407.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7&_suid=1354225130190045927429418646054 )

It was an interview with Wanda Watson, and I was fully ready for it. "You ready, babe?" Kristen asks, dressed in her everyday black pencil skirt and white blouse with heels.

I nod, standing up. "Yup," I reply, popping the 'p.'

Just then, the producer guy comes back on, telling me it's my cue. Hurrying, I walk out and on to the stage right after Wanda introduces me, and the crowd erupts into cheers. As I walk on to stage, I smile and wave at the audience and give Wanda a hug, then the two of us sit down on the couches. Once the audience dies down, Wanda grins at me. "It's so lovely to meet you, Carly!" she exclaims.

"It's really nice to meet you too, Wanda," I smile back. "Thanks for having me."

Wanda scoffs. "No, no. Thank you for coming," she insists, and I grin. "Now, let's get to it. How's your album coming along?"

"Wonderful, actually," I smile. "I'm really excited for it, but nervous as well."

"No need to be nervous," Wanda chuckles. "Tell us something about the album. What kind of music can we expect?"

I tuck a strand of loose hair behind my ear before I answer. "Mostly pop," I answer. "There are some dance songs mixed with it, but I work on mostly pop songs."

Wanda nods. "And you write all of these songs by yourself?" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

I nod. "Yeah," I reply. "It takes exhausting hours thinking of lyrics and what I want the song itself to be about, but in the end it becomes worth it because the songs come out pretty well."

Wanda smiles. "And are you filming any music videos?" she asks, sipping some coffee from her mug.

I think for a moment. "I'm not exactly sure," I answer. "I might have some music videos for two or three songs, but we haven't discussed that yet."

The interview went on about my songs, album, and other things, when Wanda changed the subject completely different from music. "Now, we have some rumors going aroung," she says, sitting up. "You've been seen having lunch with British/Irish band One Direction yesterday at TGI Fridays. Is that true?"