Chapter 4

Kind of shortt, but enjoyy xx

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV:

     “Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me something I don’t know, something I don’t know, something I don’t know. Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me something I don’t know, something I don’t know, something I don’t know. How many inches in a mile? What it takes to make you smile? Getcha not to treat me like a child, baby. Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me something I don’t know, something I don’t know, something I don’t know,” the beautiful voice belted out in the recording studio in front of ours, causing us to stop singing.

     The lads and I were here at Sunshine Records to record some extra songs for the delux Take Me Home album when we heard a girl’s beautiful voice sing. Across the hallway is another recording studio, and the girl’s voice was so strong it traveled through the doors and into our ears, behind our closed door. Liam, who had been recording his solo, had also stopped singing because he too heard the voice. Who was that?

     “Mark, can we please go check out whoever’s singing?” Louis asks Mark, the one who is in charge around here.

     Mark nods. “Yeah, go ahead,” he says, standing up from his swivelling chair. “I need to get myself some lunch anyways.”

     We grin and walk out the door, eager to know who it is. The girl was still singing, and the room was right across from ours. Zayn knocked on the door, causing the girl to stop singing, and someone opened the door. When the door swung open, it revealed Kristen, Carly’s manager. And since Kristen is here, that means....

     “Kristen, who is it?” the familiar female voice asks, and in less than a second Carly appears. When she sees us, a smile makes it’s way on to her lips. “Boys! Hey, what’re you doing here?”

     “We were recording just across the hall,” Niall explains.

     “Yeah, and we heard you sing so we wanted to, erm, say hi to you,” I add on.

     Carly and Kristen chuckle. “Come on in, boys,” Kristen says as she and Carly step aside to let us walk in. We smile and walk in and Kristen goes over to sit down and talk with some guy. I guess he has the same job Mark does.

     “So what was that you were recording?” Louis asks Carly, sitting down on a couch.

     “Oh, it was the last song for my album,” she grins. “I finally finished writing the song and wanted to record it as soon as possible.”

     I smile at her. “It sounds great,” I tell her.

     Carly smiles, and I can see a faint pink on her cheeks. “Thanks.”

     We all talked for a few minutes until Liam says, “Lads, I have to go. Dani wants to meet up with me.”