Chapter 40

So hopefully this isn't much of a disappointment, unlike the last chapter? I kind of enjoyed writing this chapter lolll. So hope you enjoy reading it as well! xx

Picture on the side of Selena Gomez who plays Carly McKinley. OH MY GOD ISN'T SHE SO GORGOUES UGH

__________________________________________________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            Harry had been in the most crankiest and angry mood since the concert. He would just sit around and be moody, and if he ever talked, all that would come out of his mouth would be snarky remarks. Whatever he read that night must have really pissed him off. It seems like almost anything these days could set him off into a yelling fest. And no one really needs the British Hulk to emerge. This only happened one other time before, which was with Kate.

            Oh, shit.                                                          

            Was that what this was about? Was Kate texting him again? And if she was, what was she saying? Does she want to get back together with him? And what is Harry saying? Is he even replying to her?

            Okay, Carly, calm down. Should I ask him about it? Maybe I shouldn’t ask. Last time I had asked him about it, he snapped angrily at me. And I really don’t want to start a fight with him again. I’ll leave him to it, and when he wants to tell me, he will. Hopefully, he’ll tell me soon. I just don’t want him hiding anything from me. I just don’t know what to do. If I ask, I might come off as a nosey girlfriend. And if I don’t, then I might seem like a the girlfriend that doesn’t care a bit about her boyfriend.

            I am so lost.

            We were currently in Adelaide, Austrailia, and it was September 23rd. And it has been four months since Harry and I have been together. I was at this cute little cafe here, while the boys were back in their hotel. As I drank my coffee, I was looking outside the window while I sat by myself. Suddenly, someone appeared in front of me and asked, “Is this seat taken?”

            I look up at the person and see a boy around my age. He has icy blue eyes and dark brown hair, swept over to the left. He’s attractive, that’s for sure, but I’m most definitely not interested. “Um, no. Go ahead,” I say awkwardly, forcing a smile.

            The guy grins and takes the seat across from me. “I’m Jeremy,” he introduces.

            “Carly,” I reply, sipping my coffee. I was wearing my sunglasses, so he couldn’t really recognize me.

            “So what’s a pretty girl like you doing here by yourself?” he smirks. Ew no.

            “I’m waiting for my boyfriend,” I lie, hoping he’d take the hint that I really don’t want to talk to him.

            Jeremy continues to smirk and not move. “Mind if I wait with you?”

            “Um, okay,” I answer uncomfortably.

            He grins and looks out the window, and I subtly take my phone out of  my pocket. Glancing up to see what the guy is doing, which is staring out the window, I create a new text.

To: Harry(;

Creepy guy not leaving me alone at Bedrock Cafe. Help? xx

            I bite my bottom lip as I send the text. Hopefully Harry sees it and comes. I know we’re not really talking, but I’m just hoping he makes his way over. Sticking my phone back in it’s pocket, I pick up my drink and take a sip from it.