He Gets Protective

this was originally requested for five exclusively, however i do have the others in mind as well. also, i appreciate your kind words, i'm okay i promise. this year is just kicking everyone's ass.

Diego:
Diego was definitely the protective type of boyfriend. No matter what he was stuck to your hip when you went out together. He would wait outside the restroom for you, sit facing the door, and refused to let you go anywhere alone when you were together. However, tonight you managed to slip away.

He wasn't controling and let you have your freedom, but he'll be damned if you're out and someone tries something. Tonight you went to a small party that turned into a big party very quickly. You were in skinny jeans and a top that Diego begged you not to wear because he deemed it too revealing. You however, refused to listen to him.

You were getting a drink when you felt a hand on your back. Thinking it was Diego, you smiled.

"Hey babe. I was just getting a-Oh you're not Diego." You turned around, startled.

The guy smirked, "No, but I can be whatever you want me to be, especially in that top."

"No thank you." You went to run but he grabbed you.

"Baby take it easy. I just wanna see what's under that top." He seductively said.

"Diego!" You screamed, thrashing in the guy's hold.

"Easy girly and no one gets hurt." The guy growled, pulling you.

"That's a damn lie!" Diego yelled, popping up out of nowhere.

He punched the guy in the face, grabbed his arm and broke it, and threw him somewhere into the crowd.

"Fucking creep.." You muttered, rubbing your arms.

Diego didn't say a word, he just grabbed your hand and pulled you outside. You walked all the way back to your apartment without saying a word to each other. He was fuming but he knew you were scared. When you got to your apartment you went inside and he made you sit on the couch.

"Before...I completely lose it...are you hurt?" He whispered.

You shook your head, "Just my mental state.."

"That's why I don't want you going anywhere without me. Guys find you to be candy, but you're my candy only. Only I am allowed to have you because you're special to me. You're hot, you're funny, you're smart, you give the best damn kisses, yo-"

"Okay okay easy there." You interrupted, grabbing his face.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered.

You kissed his cheek, "You're my hero."

He smiled, "I know I go overboard but I just don't want to lose you..."

"Going soft on me?"

"N-No!....Shut up!"

Luther:
Luther was a pretty docile guy, around you anyway. Very rarely did he ever explode and yell in your presence. Today though, today was a day that that act would be thrown out of character. He tried his best not to lose it in front of you, but he ruined that reputation.

Today Reginald (lets say the bitch is alive for this k) was going to be introduced to you and you were nervous as hell. You knew Luther valued his opinion and respected him greatly, so it was important to have his approval.

"Father, this is Y/N, Y/N this is my father." Luther introduced you two.

"Hello Mr.Hargreeves." You greeted, sticking out your hand.