He Talks to the Baby

this preggo series was requested. they're gonna be out of order. oops.

Diego:
You were 7 months pregnant and everything was going very well. Diego was absolutely thrilled to have a baby with you and made sure to tell you that every day. You were feeling tired so you decided to lay down and nap on the couch. Diego was out getting groceries and when he came back, he couldn't help but smile.

"Aw are my babies tired?" He whispered.

He grabbed a blanket and covered you with it. He sat next to you, being careful not to wake you, and laid his hand gently on your bump. He leaned down and kissed your bump gently.

"Hi my baby. It's daddy talking to you. I just want to tell you that I love you and I can't wait for you to be here. We'll be partners in crime. I love you, sleep well my baby."

"Diego? When did you get here?" You asked, opening your eyes.

"Shh that doesn't matter. Go back to sleep and rest, I'll be here when you wake up."

Luther:
Luther loved to talk to your baby bump. He'd do it every night when you went to bed. He loved seeing the babies move when he did so. Tonight was no different. You changed and he helped you get comfortable.

"Are you okay?" He asked, putting on his shirt when he turned around he saw you fast asleep.

He gently brushed the hair from your face and covered you. He smiled to himself as he watched you for a few minutes until he started to rub your stomach gently.

"Hello my children, it's daddy. I hope you had a good day with mommy today. I can't wait for you two to be born, I'm excited. I can't wait to teach you about space and tell you stories. I love you both so much."

"You don't love mommy?" You sleepily asked.

"Of course I love mommy, but mommy needs to be resting. Go back to sleep, honey."

Five:
Five enjoyed watching your stomach move, he found it entertaining. What else he found entertaining was whenever you two talked to your baby, your stomach would move. Tonight you fell asleep early as you were feeling unwell. Five made sure you were comfortable before getting ready for bed.

"Aish, darling you need to stop pushing yourself." He whispered, covering you gently with a blanket.

He laid down next to you and put an arm over your bump gently. He rubbed your stomach gently and sat up to study you while you slept. You had a beautiful glow about you and he loved it. He looked at your bump and grinned softly.

"Hello little one. Listen, daddy loves you but you need to be nice to mommy. She loves you a lot so you need to be nice in there. We can't wait to meet you but you need to be patient. You need to rest to be strong. Be nice in there, little one."

"Who knew you could be so sweet?" You whispered, grabbing his hand.

"Shh, go back to sleep. I was just giving our baby a pep talk. You need your rest."

Ben:
Ben's new favorite hobby is to talk to your baby month. He's so excited now that the baby is able to hear him. You thought it was adorable whenever he talked to the baby. He did it every single day, multiple times a day. You were napping on the couch when he got home from visting his family.

"Sweetie, you need to be covered." He whispered, covering you with a blanket.

He crouched down next to you and kissed your forehead. He laid a hand on your bump and smiled. He rubbed gently and kissed your bump. He laid his head on your stomach and closed his eyes.

"Hey in there, daddy speaking. You're wearing mommy out, sweetie. You need to treat her nicer. We love you so much and we can't wait to meet you. Until then please be nicer to mommy so she'll be happy all the time."

"Aw Benny you're a sweetie." You mumbled, laying a hand on his cheek.

"You're my sweetie who needs to go back to sleep so they feel better."

Klaus:
Klaus hasn't ever talked to the babies yet, at least you've never caught him. He always did it when you were asleep and he loved it. He would tell them stories and cute little nothings. Tonight, you decided to catch him in the act. You pretended to be asleep when he came in after his shower.

"Aw my little bumpkin." He whispered, pulling the blanket more over you.

He laid down and laid his hand on your bump. He stroked his thumb over it and smiled softly. He studied you for a few minutes before he decided to talk to the babies.

"Greetings my children, daddy speaking. Today mommy and I went to see your family. They're all excited to meet you, I'm excited to meet you. We're gonna have so much fun. Be nice to mommy okay? It's my job to pester her. I love you both so much."

"Klausy you're sweet." You whispered.

"Hey you're supposed to be sleeping, dear. Our children and you need beauty rest."