"I Love You"

New series!

This series was requested.

Diego:
"Here's our last stop."

"A club...? Seriously?"

"You don't recognize this club?"

Diego had taken you out on a surprise date today. You had been dating for three years and lately Diego had been acting different. He was being secretive and sneaking around. It made you really suspicious but you trusted him. Today, he just told you to get up and get dressed because you were going out. You thought it was weird, but you did it anyway.

"Um...no?" You replied.

Diego just smiled, "This is where we first met."

Then it all came back to you. That night when you just wanted to get drunk and forget what your partner did to you. Diego saw you alone and the rest was history. He led you inside and you two sat at the table you first met.

He called the waitress over and you two ordered your drinks. Throughout the time in the bar, Diego had grown quiet. He usually did that when he had something to hide from you. You didn't think it was anything bad but you weren't really sure.

"You okay?" You asked.

He nodded and the drinks came. You ordered a margarita and he ordered just a beer. You picked up your glass and noticed something strange hiding under the umbrella. You picked it up and looked at Diego, only to find him on one knee.

"I-I uh

"I-I uh...Damn this is harder than I thought it'd be..Y/N, I just love you. I love you more than I ever thought I could love a person. That night I saw you at this table, I just, I knew you'd be the one. I fell in love with you within the first 5 minutes of being with you. Your smile, your laugh, that cute little happy dance you do whenever you eat something you like, I just love it all. I can't live without you, I never want to. S-So...will yo-you marry...will you marry me?"

You were in tears and just wrapped your arms around him. He hugged you back and kissed your head. You pulled away and kissed him deeply.

"Yes! A million times yes!" You exclaimed.

He slipped the ring on your finger and sweetly kissed you.

"Here's to the rest of our lives, baby."

Luther:
"Would you like to dance?"

"I would love to dance."

"You remember dancing in this park?"

You and Luther had been dating for almost two years. Spontaneous dates were nothing out of the ordinary, you had them all the time. You loved coming to the park where you two first met. It held special meaning to the both of you. Luther loved to bring you here at night and lay on a blanket and look at the stars. Lately, he'd been acting different.