What Their Ideal Girl Would Be Like:

Deigo:

She would have to be strong and able to keep up with him. She'd have to be patient but yet get rowdy when she needs to. She also has to deal with his family as well as be understanding of them. She'd also have to be loving and caring but strong headed. She'd have to be determined but sensitive. She'd have to be socialable, polite, and somewhat well put together. He finds stubborness attractive and intelligence beautiful.

Luther:

She would have to be shy, but yet outgoing. She'd also have to be independent but like attention. She'd have to be smart but not too smart. She'd also have to be able to calm him and tell him when he's getting too worked up. She'd have to be able to cook but not like a 5 star chef. She'd have to be spontaneous and like to have deep conversations. He finds enjoyness shyness but he likes the social type.

Five:

She'd have to be some what outgoing, but quiet at the same time (a good balance). She has to be adventurous but also likes a lazy. Has to like coffee and donuts, and puts up with his rants. She has to be compassionate but yet give tough love. She has to be sarcastic and understand his humor. She has to be smart but not as smart as he is. She has to be stubborn but also understanding at the same time.

Ben:

Has to be a social butterfly, but also awkward. She has to be a bookworm but not too excessively. She has to be able to handle Klaus and the rest of the family. She has to be sweet but sassy, a dreamer, and determined. Super loving and caring, but tough is what he really likes. She also has to love snacks and be accepting of other people. She always has to be up for an adventure, but not all the time. He also likes girls a little dorky.

Klaus:

She must be as crazy, or almost as crazy as he is, but yet sensible. She needs to be grounded but knows how to let loose when she wants to. Has to be sarcastic but sweet all at the same time. Must be understanding and accepting of him as well. Smart, sassy, wild, and loving are big things for him. She also needs to be able to cook and put up with his strange eating habits. He also finds a good sense of humor and a big heart extremely attractive.