What He Does When You're Sad

Deigo:

Deigo has always been good at reading people, so he can just tell when you're having a day. You'll come in looking upset and he won't say anything. He'll just let you have your space and run you a nice bath. Then you'll share a quiet glass of wine and he'll take you back to your room and you talk about whatever it was that was bothering you.

Luther:

Luther likes to know what's bothering you as soon as he notices your behavior change. You won't tell him so he makes you your favorite snack and just quietly leaves you to think. He'll come back awhile later and just let you rant about whatever was on your mind and just listened to what you had to say. You greatly appreciated how patient he was, until he offered to kill whoever it was that made you upset.

Five:

Five thinks logically, so whenever you're upset he likes to try to figure it out before you tell him so he knows what to do. It sometimes drives you nuts, but other times you like when he just knows. He'll see you and ask you a simple yes or no question, and then he gives you advice. This normally ends up with you two hugging and talking it out before you do something irrational and stupid.

Ben:

Ben likes to ask a million questions in order to help you, which a lot of the time doesn't. So, he just tries to get your mind off of whatever it is that you're upset about. He tells funny stories and reads to you, and he even lets you do his makeup to get your mind off of it. A lot of the time it works, but other times you just want to think and he respects that. So he just holds you while you try to calm yourself.

Klaus:

Klaus is the gossipy type, so whenever you say something is bothering you, he usually ends up dissing or trash talking the whole situation. Sometimes it rubs you the wrong way, but other times it felt good to have him on your side. Though when he can't diss what's bothering you, he'll end up snuggling you and gently kissing your face until you feel better.