His Brother Defends You From Their Dad

wasn't requested, next one will be. btw, christopher the existential dread inducing psykronium cube is already my fav sparrow academy member.

Diego:
For some really strange reason, you and Luther got along very well. It was weird because him and Diego shared a brain but were two different people. You enjoyed Luther's company because you found him to be just a big kid, he treated you like a sister.

Today you were at the academy helping Allison move her things out and to her new place with Vanya. She had to go and get more boxes so that left you with Luther. You were busy teasing him about something when his father walked in.

"You really are deplorable aren't you?" He asked, looking you up and down.

You stopped laughing, "Excuse me?"

"You think you can just show up here whenever you'd like, truly very rude. You're poisoning my son's mind and his brother's mind. You make me disgusted." He snarled.

Luther stood up from the bed, "Don't talk to her like that. She makes Diego happy and he's less of an ass now that he's with her. Don't ruin this for him. He maybe a jerk but she loves him. Last time I checked you don't have to even be around her. She hasn't done anything wrong."

Reginald looked pissed off and just left the room. You looked at Luther and smiled a bit.

"You didn't have to do that, you know."

"Yeah but no one is allowed to bully Diego about his relationships but Five. It's kind of a rule we made up and we follow it religiously."

Luther:
Klaus and you definitely made an odd friendship pair. However, for some reason you two just worked. He was a lot of fun and you enjoyed his really silly and off the wall stories. He always made you laugh and made you smile when Luther wasn't around.

You had dropped by the academy to drop off cookies you had made. When you got there Klaus was the only one home and you two started to talk. He ate a cookie while you chatted. Sadly though, the fun energy in the room was cut short.

"What is going on in here?" Reginald asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Hello sir, would you li-"

"Whatever it is you're offering is nothing but garbage. How dare you come into my home with those dreadful things you call treats? I bet they're filled with poison and made with nothing more than sugar and dirt." He snapped.

Klaus set his cookie down, "Listen old man, it's rude to interrupt a conversation. Maybe you should take your own advice and wait your turn. Y/N is a nice girl who happens to feed us delicious treats. She's kept Luther from going bananas so appreciate her. You're older than dirt and you can shove your cane up your ass."

Reginald growled and stomped out. You bit your lip to keep from laughing.

"Thank you, but I would've handled it."

"He deserves a good telling off by his least favorite son. Besides, the dude's like ancient and he's gonna kick the bucket soon anyway."

Five:
Diego took a liking to you very quickly. It was within the first few times meeting him that you noticed you got along with him the best. He had taken up the big brother role with you and you appreciated him a lot for that. You know Five did too. He protected you and was there when Five couldn't be.

You had gone to the academy for a surprise visit, only to find that Five and Ben had gone out for whatever reason. So, Diego offered to hang out with you. You and him talked about a lot and you gossiped with him all the time. He became one of the girls. Reginald unfortunately shoved a knife through your fun.

"What are you doing here?" He sneered when he walked into the living area.

"Oh hello Mr-"

"I didn't ask you to speak. You have no business being here. You're nothing special so I don't quite know what my son sees in you. You're an idiotic waste of his time. He deserves someone smart and not someone who whores around behind his back." He snapped.

Diego stood up before you could open your mouth, "She's not a whore for one, and two she makes Five very happy. She doesn't have to be a genius or have powers to be under this roof. She's awesome and if you can't see that, that's on you. Last time I checked your children's lives weren't of interest to you anymore now that crime is at a stand still."

Reginald looked like he wanted to say something but he walked away. You were proud of Diego for not stuttering.

"You really didn't need to do that."

"Too bad I did it anyway because you're like my sister. That and Five would kick my ass if he found out I let anyone talk to you like that, he scares me."

Ben:
Diego and Klaus were like your two chaotic brothers. You had grown very close to the two of them since you and Ben got together. They treated you like a sister and loved to mess with you. You three even gang up on Ben and that was always fun. Ben appreciated your friendship with them, it made him feel happy.

You four were hanging out at the academy. Ben had gone to the restroom and left you with Diego and Klaus. You were having a great time talking about random stuff until Reginald walked in. You could tell it was him from the way Klaus and Diego reacted.

"What is she doing here?" He sneered.

"Visiting because she's allowed to and we want her here." Diego snapped before you could say anything.

"I don't understand what you see in her. Number six has no taste in women. She's too shabby and too ordinary. Her clothing is dull and her personality is too childish. Number six deserves better. She has no place here." Reginald said, disgust in his voice.

Klaus laughed a bit, "Ben has no taste, seriously? Y/N is a great catch. She's funny, she's witty, takes great care of Ben, and is a joy to be around. She's everything you lack and truth be told I think you're envious of that. Oh, and she isn't a cold hearted little bitch like you."

Reginald looked very pissed off but never responded, he just walked away. You looked at the two boys and smiled a bit.

"You guys didn't need to stand up for me."

"Well Klaus and I think of you as our sister so we needed to. That and Ben threatened to shave our heads in our sleep if we didn't protect you when he wasn't around."

Klaus:
You and Five were oddly pretty close. Sure you were polar opposites, but you actually got along great. He was always up to have really deep talks about random stuff and he was soft towards you. He treated you with more patience and respect than he would anyone else. Klaus liked your dynamic and appreciated his brother for caring for you.

Five invited you over to help him re-design his room. Klaus had gone out with Ben because he got bored and wanted to get out. You stayed behind and was actually enjoying helping Five design his room. That is until Reginald ruined it.

"What a horrible excuse for a human being." He told you.

You blinked, "I'm sorry what?"

"You heard me. You come into my home and start changing things without my permission. Clearly no one has taught you manners. You're causing nothing but trouble being with my son and you've completely corrupted his mind. You should be ashamed." He snapped.

Five just looked at him, "Drugs, alcohol, and if I recall you, corrupted Klaus' brain. Y/N is actually trying to resolve the trauma you put him through and is helping him get sober. If I remember correctly you never wanted children in the first place. Do us all a favor, eat shit and kick the bucket already."

Reginald's face was priceless as he left the room. You looked at Five and tried not to laugh.

"Thank you for doing that."

"You're welcome, it was about time I told dad off anyway. Also, the only ones who are allowed to bully Klaus about his life choices are Allison and myself, it's an unofficial-ficial rule."