How He Handles Silent Treatment

so whenever season 3 comes out, i'll make a book 2 (or if i reach the 200 part limit before then there'll be a book 2) sooo ye.

also requests are always welcome :)

Diego:
Annoyed that you're ignoring him

He hates being ignored but he refuses to apologize first. Even if it was his fault, he doesn't put his guard down. He feels bad but his vulnerability issues won't let him put his guard down. He'll ignore you back but eventually he gives in because he misses hearing your voice. If he knew he fucked up very badly, he'll do random things for you. Order your favorite food, clean up for you, or he'll even give you a massage. If all else fails, he's the type to tighten all the jars on purpose so you have to ask him to open them.

"Oh you need this opened? Sucks for you because I didn't hear a please. Nope, I won't do it. Don't look at me like that...Y/N stop it! I'm not giving i-okay you look very mad, I'll open it."

Luther:
Lets you have your space

He handles it better than anyone. He hates you ignoring him because he misses hearing your voice. He tries to think carefully on how to apologize without further upsetting you. He feels bad and wants things to cool before trying to fix if. He'll wonder in and out of the room, but for the most part he leaves you be. It doesn't last more than a few hours because he can't take it anymore. He sits next to you and awkwardly looks around the room. If he can't think of what to say, he's the type to annoy you until you talk to him.

"I'm sorry that I upset you. It was conpletely my fault and it wasn't yours. Though, I think you're beautiful and smart and funny and creative and-okay you're giving me that look, I'll stop now, I'm sorry."

Five:
He ignores you back...for a short time.

He knows he's in the wrong and his apology didn't go over well because he can't apologize for shit. So, instead of trying to better apologize, if you ignore him, he ignores you back. He really wants you to crack first. It isn't long until he's itching for you attention. He'll start taking up your space little by little, testing the waters, until he's literally on your lap. He'll give you his famous boyish grin and then get mad because you're not reacting. He's the type to get mad because you're mad.

"I said I was sorry, what more do you want? I already said it a million times! You're being ridiculous. Quit acting like a child and just talk to me because I-oh for god's sake just hold me please!"

Ben:
Turns into the pettiest man on earth

He will get petty as hell when you ignore him. He's really good at communication and sometimes his apologies aren't the best. If he knows he's wrong, he'll admit it, but he'll defend it for hours. Then when you just ignore him, he does petty things because he misses you so you have no choice but to talk to him. From making the grocery list, to small things like moving the remote random places. He's the type to put everything on the top shelf where you can't reach it so you have to ask him to get it for you.

"I'm sorry and I'll keep saying I'm sorry until you talk to me. No, I'm not getting the chips down until you accept my apology. Y/N seriously I-okay fine but only because you're cute when you're mad."

Klaus:
Doesn't handle it well.....at all.

He hates to apologize first, unless he completely fucked up, which he will apologize first then. However, he will whine and pout very aggressively until you give in. He'll do anything to get you to talk to him. Tickle you, poke you, lay right on top of you, and he'll even stare right in your face until you give in. His favorite method is to constantly say your name over and over again. He's the type to irritate you until you have no choice but to yell at him to stop or retaliate in some way.

"Christ, I'm sorry okay?! Just talk to me please!? I've said sorry so many times. I know I fucked up but I said sorry like a trillion times! Y/N please I-okay you're armed with a butter knife I'll leave you be."