"What Do You Think About...."

this was requested.

REMINDER: V is Vanya. I will be referring to them with they/them pronouns since we don't know how Vanya will be written in. It's out of respect for Elliot. 💙

Diego:
"Venice?"

"Um...for what?"

"I wanna take Y/N on a romantic honeymoon."

"Diego...you aren't even married yet."

"Well, for when we're married."

Allison couldn't help but smile at her brother. She knew that Diego was absolutely head over heels in love with you. She never thought in a million years he would even talk about marrying any body. When he met you, she knew he found the one.

You were the one thing Diego never got tired of talking about. He always had a story about you or photos of you to show off. He talked about you with so much pride and Allison was more than overjoyed that Diego finally found someone to love and love him. She was happy it was you.

"You really love Y/N...don't you?" Allison asked, grinning at her brother.

He laughed a little as he watched from the sofa in the living area you and Klaus dancing like fools in the hallway

"That's my entire world right there."

Luther:
"London?"

"It's a city...?"

"Is it a good spot for a honeymoon?"

"Sure...? Wait are you gonna pop the question!?"

"Shhh! Keep it down, but I'm thinking about it."

V smiled at their brother. Sure, they definitely had their moments, but it's in the past. If anything, it's brought the two of them closer. When V first met you, they could tell Luther had met the love of his life. You were definitely his one and only.

V saw the way Luther lit up when he saw you, and how he watched you from a distance. You had definitely helped him grow as a person and become a better version of himself. They knew that if someone could do that for Luther, that person was going to be his forever.

"They're your forever...aren't they?" V asked, looking at you.