Reaction As Your Brother: "Can I Have a Hug?"

wholesome content.

Diego:
"Can I have a hug?"

Diego:"Can I have a hug?"

"Uh sure?"

Diego blinked at you a few times before slowly opening his arms to you. You immediately wrapped your arms around his torso and laid your head on his chest. He slowly put his arms around you and stroked your hair gently.

"Thank you." You told him.

"Is everything okay? Do we need to talk?" He asked, peering down at your face.

"Yeah, I just needed a hug suddenly." You replied, smiling softly.

He hummed and rubbed your back gently.

"You know, if you needed someone dead you could've just said so and I can promise you that no one will ever find-"

"-Diego for christ's sake I just want affection!"

Luther:
"Can I have a hug?"

Luther:"Can I have a hug?"

"I guess so...?"

You didn't hesitant to throw your arms around his middle, which was hard cause he was huge. Though he slowly put his arms around you, quite awkwardly, you immediately felt safe and warm. You felt him ever so gently squeeze you like you were glass.

"Much better." You mumbled.

"Did something happen? Do I need to be worried?" He asked, moving a piece of hair from your face.

"Just a long day." You replied, closing your eyes.

He nodded and just let you hug him.

"I mean if something happened you can tell me and I'll take care of it cause I'm sure Five needs something to do and-"

"-Luther just shut up and hold me!"

Five:
"Can I have a hug?"

Five:"Can I have a hug?"

"I'm not a-"

Five was cut off when you just wrapped your arms around his middle. He stiffened as you just hugged him tighter. He sighed and wrapped his arms around you. He figured you needed it if you just did it without him saying yes.

"-I know you're not." You muttered.

"That bad huh? Going through a rough patch?" He asked, relaxing in your embrace.

"I guess I am." You replied, laying your head on his shoulder.

He hummed and just let you do what you wanted to.

"This hugging thing is making me feel warm inside and it feels weird and it's freaking me out so can we-"

"-Five just enjoy the hug and shut up!"

Ben:
"Can I have a hug?"

Ben:"Can I have a hug?"

"Yeah of course."

Ben didn't hesitate to stand from his seat and pull you into a hug as soon as you asked. He pulled you to his chest and hugged you tightly. You buried your head in his chest and took a deep breath, feeling more secure in his arms and relaxed.

"Thank you." You said, your voice muffled.

"You wanna talk about it? Can I do anything else?" Ben asked, rubbing your back.

"No, this is fine." You replied, closing your eyes.

Ben kissed the top of your head, setting his chin on it.

"Is this a bad time to tell you that I befriended another raccoon? I'm not bringing it in the house this time but I-"

"-Ben don't lie to me, where did you put it?"

Klaus:
"Can I have a hug?"

Klaus:"Can I have a hug?"

"Bring it in."

You immediately went into Klaus' embrace. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he bent down to hug your middle. You immediately felt better and he hugged you tighter. It wasn't unusual for you to ask him for hugs.

"This is nice." You mumbled.

"You feeling okay? Is there something I should know?" Klaus asked, rubbing your back.

"Just wanted a hug." You replied, sighing contently.

Klaus kissed the side of your head and set his chin on your shoulder.

"You know I'm talented with burning and burying so if you're afraid to tell me that's what it is then just say where the-"

"-Klaus just shush and let me hug you peacefully."