Reaction: Seeing You Fight Someone

Diego:
You and Diego went to a small diner for dinner and the waiter wouldn't leave you be. You were getting agitated and Diego was getting very jealous. You kept telling him you could handle it and he kept his mouth shut. He got up to go to the bathroom and the waiter came up and started in on you again. He grabbed your arm and tugged, that's when you snapped.

"Take your hand off me, shrimp dick!"

You kneed him in the gut and punched him in the nose. Diego came running out and couldn't help but grin at you.

"Damn baby.." He mumbled.

"I'll get you for that!" The waiter yelled, going to lunge at you.

You picked up your glass and threw it at him, then he left.

"Oh baby

"Oh baby...You're hot when you're mad."

Luther:
You two decided it would be a lot of fun to go on a nature walk. He wanted to go and you wanted something to do. You guys were having a lot of fun until he really had to use the bathroom. You left him to his own devices and trailed off to this little creek you found. Your peacefulness was ruined when a homeless guy grabbed your waist.

"Help! Get off!" You screamed, kicking his shin and elbowing his side.

He let go and continued to try and grab you. You kicked him in the face when Luther appeared.

"Step away!" He boomed.

The guy gulped, "O-Okay..."

"Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, my zipper got stuck

"Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, my zipper got stuck...But that went well."

Five:
An annual donut shop date is what you and Five were on. He was telling you stories about his siblings while you munched on some donuts. You were intensely listening to him when you noticed two men walk in eyeing you two. Five got up to use the restroom and that's when they grabbed you.

"Get off you freaks!" You screamed, picking up your plate and smashing it on one of their heads.

You kicked and punched, blacking out as you fought. Five zapped in hearing your screams and slashed a main artery.

"Keep away from her!" He yelled.

"I-I'll get you, Five!" The one you beat up yelled, running away.

"I gotta say, we make a pretty great team, darling

"I gotta say, we make a pretty great team, darling."

Ben:
You and Ben were hanging around town just enjoying yourselves. He was taking you to some of his favorite spots, excited to share them with you. You were just happy to be with him and happily went along with it. Your happiness was cut short when a guy grabbed your ass.

"Excuse me!" You yelped, turning around and knocking the guy in the nose.

He growled and went to grab you, but before Ben could react you kicked his legs out from under him and pinned him to the ground.

"Wow..." Ben mumbled.

"O-Okay mercy!" The guy wheezed and you let him go.

"I gotta say sweetie, this side of you is definitely something we need to explore

"I gotta say sweetie, this side of you is definitely something we need to explore."

Klaus:
You hated parties but Klaus begged you for weeks to come to the one you were at with him currently. Parties made you feel claustrophobic and you had lost Klaus 20 minutes ago. You huffed and drank your water. Just then a woman came up and kept hitting on you. You kept saying no and she grew aggressive and roughly yanked your hair.

"No means no!" You yelled, twisting her wrist.

You swung her around and made her hit the table. Then you grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground.

"Okay she's down!" Klaus yelled from out of nowehere, stopping you before you could do anything else.

"You bitch!" She spat, stomping off.

"Okay as hot and as cool as that was, you and I need to work on some anger management skills, my dear

"Okay as hot and as cool as that was, you and I need to work on some anger management skills, my dear."

Consent is very important. No means no, periodt. Don't let anyone, no matter who it is, make you do something you're uncomfortable with. No means no.