Someone Makes You Cry

This was requested. Also, do you guys play any instruments? I play the drums.

Diego:
"Hey honey how was-"

"No! Stay out there!"

"Uh....Why?"

"B-Because!"

You were having a mental breakdown. Work was pushing you over the edge and to top it off some random guy on the street yelled at you and called you names for accidentally bumping into him. You wanted nothing more than to curl up and cry your eyes out. Diego came over for your annual movie night only to find you locked in the bedroom refusing to let him in.

"Y/N I'll pick the lock if you don't unlock the door." He threatened.

You hestitantly unlocked the door and he opened it. Your cheeks were red and filled with tears, your eyes were bloodshot, your face was puffy, and your hair was messy. He gasped and immediately hugged you.

"T-Today just sucked!" You yelled.

"Talk to me." He demanded gently.

You spilled everything. From work to the guy on the street, you'd had enough. He stroked your hair and listened to everything you had to say.

"I got y-your shirt wet."

"It's okay baby. It's gonna be covered with the guy's blood anyway so it doesn't matter. No one is allowed to make my baby cry."

Luther:
"Y/N have you see-"

"No I haven't. Why is everybody relying on me for everything!? I'm one person!"

"Um...is there something you wanna talk about?"

"No!"

Your parents had been making you do everything for them for the past week and it was draining you. You'd barely had anytime to yourself to sleep or have a second of peace. You were exhausted and today was bad enough for you, and you just snapped without meaning to.

"I'm assuming from your tone there is. Tell me?" He pleaded.

You started to cry, "I-I'm so tired!"

He pulled you into his embrace and just let you cry your heart out. You told him everything and he just listened to your rant. You were so tired that you ended up crying yourself to sleep. He picked you up and carried you up to your room and laid you down.

He climbed next to you and held you, "I'm sorry you feel so tired, honey. You can rest all day tomorrow, I promise."

You hummed and snuggled closer to him. He truly was the man of your dreams.

Five:
"Hey darling how was-"

"No."

"What do you me-"

"No! Just. No."

You were at your wits end with school. Big tests were coming up and your science grade was dropping tremendously. Your science teacher yelled at you and gave you detention for failing your homework. You were so stressed that you felt like all you were doing was studying. You felt so overwhelmed that you were about to explode.

"Um....okay. Well, do you want hel-"

"WHAT PART OF NO DONT YOU GET!?" You yelled.

He jumped and stared at you worriedly. The look on his face made you burst into tears. He quickly sat next to you and pet your hair as you cried into your knees. You brokenly told him everything while he just comforted you silently. He let you calm down before he spoke to you.

"Let me help you, love. We'll work through it together, yeah?" He offerred.

He may be a cold hearted man, but he wasn't afraid to show his love for you.

Ben:
"Baby?"

"Go away!"

"But I brought food?"

"I don't want it."

You were feeling insecure about your body. You woke up in a good mood but then you saw an old friend from high school who told you that you put on weight. You were always a bit thicker but that just sunk your confidence. You were sitting in the bathroom praying Ben would just leave, but you knew he wouldn't.

"Sweetie? Please come out." He pleaded.

You slowly unlocked the door and he saw your state. He gasped and quickly scooped you up into his arms.

"I-I'm sorry..." You whimpered.

You told him everything and it made his heart hurt. You were crying and he was whispering sweet little things into your ear to calm you down. You eventually did and he sat you on the bathroom counter.

"No matter how ugly or gross you think you are, I think you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He sincerely told you.

He made sure to show you just how much he loved you that night.

Klaus:
"Bumpkin your ass is bang-"

"Not today Klaus."

"Okay ouch. What happened to cal-"

"I said not today!"

Your day was going awful. Some girl spilled her drink all over you and screamed at you, then you dropped your donuts all over the ground, then to top it off your ex boyfriend was harrassing you through text. You just wanted to curl into a ball and die.

"What happened?" He asked, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"N-Nothing..." You whispered.

He knew you too well and just hugged you. You ended up bursting into tears which surprised him. He held you tighter and just let you vent until you felt better. Your face was red and tear stained, he just let you get it all out.

"Feel better?" He asked when you were done.

You nodded and held your arms out to him. He wrapped you up and carried you to your bedroom.

"I'll kill you ex. I'll make Five and Diego help me, anything to make my little sugarplum happy again."