Telling Him You Want a Baby

Klaus smut coming soon. Tell me in the comments the worst crush experience you've ever had. Mine is that I liked a boy who was with an underage girl then bragged about it (i didnt know okay).

Diego:
You and Diego had taken the next step and moved in together. He moved into your place and had been there about a week. He was all settled in and treated it like home. You decided to mess with him a bit and tell him you wanted a baby while he was on the phone with Ben.

"Hey babe?" You called, walking into the living room.

"Hang on, Ben. Yes beautiful?" He said, looking at you, halting his conversation.

"I want a baby." You bluntly said.

He froze, "W-What?"

"I want a baby." You said again.

"Oh my god I've been begging him for months! DIEGO I WANT TO BE AN UNCLE AGAIN. GIVE HER A BABY!" Ben yelled through the phone.

"STOP PRESSURING ME."

Luther:
Luther begged you to move into the academy with him for weeks. After thinking about it you agreed. Things had been going great and you decided it was time you messed with him. He was on facetime with Allison and Claire, you got an idea. You decided to ask him for a baby.

"Hey honey?" You called, skipping into your room.

"Hold on, Claire. Yes love?" He asked, looking at you.

You waved to the girls, "I would like a baby."

He choked on his spit, "H-Huh?"

"I said, I want a baby." You repeated.

"Yes! Get her pregnant! Claire needs someone to play with!" Allison demanded.

"I can't, I will literally break the baby if I touch them!"

Five:
Even though you and Five, well physically him, were still young, you liked to mess with him with talks about the future. Mostly it was marriage talk, but today you decided to take it a step further. He was talking with Diego and you decided to ask for a baby, mid-conversation.

"Five?" You asked.

"Hold that thought, Diego. Yes darling?" He asked.

You grinned, "Can we have a baby?"

He blinked, "What?"

"I asked if we could have a baby." You said again.

"Are you sure you want a baby with Five? I don't think with his body type that it could even reach that far." Diego teased.

"Okay, TOO FAR."

Ben:
If there's anything you've learned about Ben is that he gets flustered very easily. Anytime you bring up marriage or moving in with him, he gets flustered and shy. Today, you, him, and Klaus were having an outing and you decided it'd be the perfect time to mess with him. You were going to ask for a baby.

"Benny?" You asked.

"Shh, Klaus. Yes sweetie?" He asked.

"I want a baby." You whined.

He got bright red, "Y-You what?"

"I said, I want a baby." You repeated.

"Please have a baby! I can teach them so much and be the best uncle ever! Allison never lets me babysit anymore." Klaus whined.

"Because you took Claire to a male strip club and called it bonding time, Klaus!"

Klaus:
Klaus wasn't one to be easily cut off guard. You try to do it all the time but rarely does it work. This time, you were determined to make it work. Five was over helping you study for an exam, and while taking a break you decided to tell Klaus you want a baby.

"Klaus?" You asked.

"Five stop talking. Yes my angel?" He asked.

"Can we have a baby?" You asked.

"But Five is our baby." He replied.

"I want an actual baby." You said again.

"I would rather chew off my own foot than have you as a father, Klaus." Five sassed.

"Don't make me spank you, young man."