He Falls Asleep Holding the Baby

these pictures are just to show how they're sleeping

Diego:
You'd just gone back to work and that means Diego was alone with the baby. You only worked half days for now so you'd get home about noon everyday. Diego was excited to start babysitting on his own. Today, however, you encountered something adorable.

Diego said your daughter had been really fussy today. She didn't want to sleep and wasn't having a good day. You were dreading coming home to her cries, but when you opened the door you were met with silence. You took off your shoes and went into the nursey. They weren't there so you checked your bedroom, only to find them asleep.

You cooed and took a picture of them

You cooed and took a picture of them. You kissed both of their heads and covered them with a blanket. You got comfortable and crawled in behind the baby.

"Babe? When did you get home?" He whispered.

"A few minutes ago."

"Come take a nap with us. We need some mommy cuddles."

Luther:
Allison so desparately wanted to have a girls day with you. The twins were a month old and Luther agreed you needed to get out. This meant he had to babysit for the first time on his own. You were hesitant but he absolutely insisted you go out. It made you nervous to leave the boys with their dad on their own for the first time.

You were gone most of the day and felt really refreshed. You were anxious to get home to your little family. You walked through the door but surprisingly didn't hear screaming or crying. You looked around and couldn't find them, until you entered your bedroom.

You snuck a picture before climbing into bed with them

You snuck a picture before climbing into bed with them. Luther peeked an eye open and smiled at you. You smiled back and laid your head on his shoulder.

"Did you have a fun time?" He whispered.

"A very fun time."

"Good. We really missed mommy today and are glad you're here for our cuddle session."

Five:
The first time Five held his daughter, he nearly cried. She was totally it for him and besides you, she was what he loved the most in the world. She was about 4 months old and Five insisted you return to work. You were hesitant but he promised they'd be fine. This meant he would be alone with her for the first time.

You were exhausted after your first full day back and missed your family. You just wanted to curl up and snuggle them. You got home and was met with complete silence. You noticed formula stains as you looked around for your little family. Finally you hit your bedroom and figured out why it was so quiet.

You snuck a picture and went to take a quick shower

You snuck a picture and went to take a quick shower. You finished and got dressed, crawling in next to the baby. Five sensed your presence and reached over, putting his arm around you too.

"Hello darling. Back so soon?" He whispered, rubbing your back gently.

"I've been gone all day."

"I know. We've missed you terribly. It feels weird not having you here to sleep with us."

Ben:
Ben loved the baby cuddles so much. Everytime you went out and left Ben with your baby boy, you'd always find them cuddled up. Today was no different. Your little boy was 6 months old and you had just gone to run some errands as it was your day off. Ben was left on baby duty and was thrilled to have quality time with your son.

You returned home a short while later. You put the groceries away but noticed how quiet your house was. You figured Ben was putting the baby down for his nap, but when you didn't hear Ben singing to him, that's when you decided to go to your bedroom and investigate.

You smiled and pulled the covers over them

You smiled and pulled the covers over them. You got comfortable and cleaned up a bit around the room. As you went to fix the blankets once again, Ben grabbed your hand.

"Hi sweetie. I'm happy you're home." He mumbled.

"I'm happy to be home too, Benny."

"Come cuddle with us. We're feeling a bit cold without mommy here."

Klaus:
Klaus never realized how much he could love two little humans until he had two little humans, his son and daughter. They were his entire world, besides you of course. They're only a few weeks old but even in that short time, they had him wrapped around their little fingers.

Klaus insisted you have some alone time so he took the babies from you while you had a night to yourself. You did a facial, took a hot bath, and even enjoyed a few episodes of your favorite show. You felt really refreshed but you wanted to cuddle with your family. You went into the bedroom and saw them fast asleep.

You smiled and crawled in bed next to Klaus

You smiled and crawled in bed next to Klaus. You laid your head on his arm and admired your two little babies. This moment was so precious and you enjoyed taking it in.

"Do you feel better, bumpkin?" He whispered.

"I feel very refreshed, thank you."

"Good. You can soak up the love session here because it's complete with you now."