Your Baby Says Their First Word

this wasnt requested, the next one will be.

Diego:
Your baby girl was 10 months old and a little babble machine. She was always running her mouth in her own little language. It was cute because Diego and her will have little conversations with each other in their own little world.

Today you were cleaning the living room while Diego watched your daughter. He was playing with her toys and talking to her. It was really sweet because he was so sweet with her.

"Who's daddy's little girl? You are!" Diego said, blowing raspberries on her stomach.

She started laughing, "Dada!"

He froze, "What?"

She smiled, "Dada!"

Your head whipped over, "Yeah baby that's daddy."

Diego picked her up and spun her around, "Her first word! Baby our baby said her first word!"

You laughed and shook your head.

"Dada!"

"Yeah baby I'm daddy!"

Luther:
Luther was definitely a gentle giant when it came to your twins. Yes, you had a set a twins, two boys. He wanted a little girl but he was really excited to have two boys. He was a fantastic with them and seeing him with them was sweet.

They were nearing a year old and Luther insisted on doing almost everything for them. Today he was babysitting while you were getting some work done. You sat in your shared bedroom while they played on the floor.

"Mommy's pretty, isn't she boys?" Luther whispered making you giggle.

The two boys smiled.

"Mama!" One said.

"Dada!" The other said.

Luther's jaw dropped, "Honey they just said their first words!"

You smiled, "I heard. Good job babies!"

They kept saying it over and over.

"Mama!"

"Dada!"

"This is the best day ever, Y/N!"

Five:
You gave birth to a beautiful little girl 11 months ago and you were over the moon. Five was scared at first but after he held her for the first time, she was it for him. She had him wrapped around her little finger. He loved her so much it made your heart swell. Over time he fell more in love.

Today you were folding laundry while Five read her a story. They were snuggled up on the recliner in your living room reading The Jungle Book.

"You remind me of Mogli, little one." Five said to your daughter.

"Dada." Your little girl said.

You looked over and Five's jaw was on the floor.

"Did you hear that, darling? She said dada!" Five excitedly said.

"I did! Good job, bean!" You said, praising your daughter.

"That's right little one I am dada!" Five smiled wide.

Your little girl smiled back, showing off her dimples that were just like her father's.

"Dada!"

"Our girl is so smart." You cooed.

"Now little one, say mommy is pretty."

Ben:
Ben fell in love the moment he saw your little boy. Immediately you could feel how much he loved your newborn son. 10 months later the love only grew. He took that little boy everywhere with him. He adored that baby with everything in him.

You loved seeing them interact and Ben would always be sending you pictures when you weren't around. Today you were at the park and Ben was trying to get him to say mama.

"Come on, baby. Say mama! Say mama!" Ben encouraged.

"Benny, he'll talk whe-"

"Dada!"

Ben's eyes widened, "What was that?"

"Dada!"

You smiled, "Honey he said dada!"

Ben started laughing and kissed his forehead.

"Dada!"

"Now say mama so she isn't sad!"

Klaus:
Klaus was terrified he wouldn't be a good dad, but when you gave birth to your twins, a boy and girl, it was love at first sight. He immediately became the best dad ever. He was on top of everything and even a year later, that man only became better each day.

You were having a family outing at the zoo and Klaus was excited to show the kids around. You took lots of cute pictures of them and sent them to the family.

"Now, this is a polar bear. They're white and look! It has babies!" Klaus told the twins, pointing at them.

"Baby!" Your girl said.

"Dada!" Your boy said.

Klaus smiled, "Yeah that is a baby! Yes I am dada! Good job!"

You smiled wide, "Our smart little cookies!"

"Baby!"

"Dada!"

"My little pumpkins are so smart!"