Reaction: He Finds You Crying

S3 is around the corner....

Diego:
You were crying in your shared bedroom. You had just gotten home from work and you couldn't keep it together anymore. You tried so hard to not fall apart in front of him. As your luck would have it, you broke down at the wrong time.

"Baby, what do you think about Luth-woah are you okay?"

You nodded, wiping your tears, "Y-Yeah why?"

"Who was it? Was it your boss again? Who made my pretty baby cry?"

"S-Stop looking at me like that."

"Like you're the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on? Never. But seriously, if it was your boss I'll get Five and Klaus-"

"-I got fired today, Diego."

He kissed your forehead gently and pet your hair.

".....I'll go make some phone calls."

And no, they never did find the body.

Luther:
You didn't want to talk to anyone. You were just having a day where your emotions were in overdrive. You felt trapped for no reason and just couldn't take it anymore, plus your ex was bothering you. You were crying on the living room floor when he found you.

"Honey are you hungry? I brou-why're you crying?"

You sniffled and shook your head, "I-I don't know..."

"So you don't want to talk? Okay that's fine

"So you don't want to talk? Okay that's fine. I'm sorry if I was the cause of your tears."

"W-What? You didn't do anything."

"Then...what happened? Did my dad say something to you again? Is it that time, do you need pa-"

"-It's my ex...they just won't leave me alone.

He sat next to you on the floor and put an arm around you.

"I'll take care of it."

Unsolved mysteries was going to have a field day.