Ben Imagine: "Do you trust me?"

THE CAPTION!? STEVE BLACKMAN

THE CAPTION!? STEVE BLACKMAN. GERARD WAY. ANSWERS NOW.

Since I've reached over 100k, here's a thank you. Happy spooky season! Enjoy you filthy sinners.

Warning: smut

Ben had been acting really strange lately. He was being all fidgety and distant with you lately. Though he'd been distant, his eyes were always burning holes into your body. There was an emotion written on his face when he looked at you that you'd never seen before in him.

Today you had invited him over to your place for a sleepover. It was something you did quite often but he's been blowing you off without giving you a specific reason why. It aggravated you immensely so tonight you were going to make him tell you what's been going on.

You finished cleaning your apartment and getting some food ready. You had his favorite snacks and a movie picked out to watch. You showered, changed into a tank top and yoga pants, and got everything ready to go. You blow dried your hair and didn't bother wearing makeup, you hardly ever wore it anyway.

You cleaned up just a bit around your apartment when you heard the door open. Knowing it was Ben, you excitedly ran from your room to greet him.

"Hi Ben!" You cheered, jumping on him.

He let out a yelp of surprise and caught you, "Well hi there."

You giggled and pecked his lips, "I missed you!"

"You just saw me yesterday." He quirked an eyebrow and grinned.

"Pfft, so? Doesn't mean I still can't miss you."

He chuckled and pecked your nose. He walked over to the couch and set you down before sitting next to you. You immediately curled up into him and laid half your body on his. He tensed slightly but relaxed and put his arms around you.

You turned on the movie but Ben wasn't paying attention to it. His eyes were averting from your breasts to your legs. Believe it or not, Ben adored your legs. They tangled perfectly with his and your thighs looked so comfortable to just lay on, or squeeze.

You noticed Ben was shifting uncomfortably and he was starting to feel quite hot. You lifted your head up and saw he was already looking at you. You smiled at him and pecked his cheek. You went to move your leg until you felt something and heard a noise.

"A-Ah...Don't do-don't do that.." Ben groaned.

You shifted your gaze to his pants where he was visibly hard. You moved your leg off of him and looked at him.

"O-Oh..."

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N..I can-I can g-"

"No no...Don't leave.."

He stared at you, "But I don't want to pressu-"

"-I'm ready."

He gulped, "A-Are you sure?"