He Babysits His Niece/Nephew(s)

hey im not dead. i'm just mentally drained and kinda wanna pay someone to run me over with a semi. anyway, hope you're all okay and healthy. drop some requests 💜

Diego:
Diego was a very involved uncle and made sure was an active part of his nieces and nephew's lives. Today, however, was the very first time he was going to babysit. Ben asked him if he would babysit his 5 year old son, S/N, so him and his wife could go out. Diego loved his nephew so he agreed.

"No TV after 8:30 and no pop, only water and juice. Have fun with uncle Diego!" Ben explained, kissing his son and leaving your apartment.

Diego scooped his nephew up, "Alright little man, what do you wanna do?"

The little boy tapped his chin, "Can you read comic books to me?"

Diego rolled his eyes, "Reading is boring! Let's do something more fun....Like fighting! Want me to teach you to fight?"

You looked up from your book, "Diego, he's 5."

"And? You're never too young!"

Diego spent the next three hours play fighting with Ben's son. It was very adorable but you knew Ben was not going to be very happy when he came back to find out Diego had been teaching his son how to throw knives.

Ben sure enough showed up and you tried to stall him as long as possible. Unfortunately, that didn't last long as Ben's son threw a knife that barely missed his arm.

"S/N!" Ben yelled.

The little boy shrunk, "H-Hi daddy..."

"Who taught yo-" Ben was trying to keep his cool.

"Hey where'd you g- uh oh...h-hey Ben..."

You stepped back and picked up the little boy. Ben had steam coming out of his ears as he lunged at his brother.

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"AH BEN NOT THE FACE!"

Luther:
Luther was a great babysitter and babysat Claire all the time. Today Klaus asked him to babysit his 5 year old twins, D/N and S/N, so him and his wife could catch up on much needed rest. This would be Luther's first time babysitting kids who weren't Claire.

"Just don't kill them or whatever. Have fun kiddos." Klaus said, patting their heads and leaving.

Luther smiled at his niece and nephew, "What do you want to do?"

"Umm can we play Horsey?" D/N asked.

Luther raised an eyebrow, "What's Horsey?"

"Mommy and daddy play it all the-" S/N tried to explain.

"-Okay let's play astronauts instead!" Luther cut him off.

You watched from afar as Luther and the kids placed various objects around the living area. You assumed they were supposed to represent different planets as they pretended to jump around and be astronauts.

Klaus got aggravated whenever his kids talked about anything Luther told them. Then his kids would complain about wanting to go to the moon or complain about the problems Luther had.

"Children! Your dad's here!" You called.

The kids came flying in, "Hi daddy!" They said together.

"Hello my sweets. Did you have fun?"

"Uncle Luther said that when he was on the moo-" S/N started.

"Seriously!? He taught you about the moon!? Again!?" Klaus looked at Luther and jumped at him as you picked up the twins.

"OW KLAUS THE HAIR IS ATTACHED TO MY BODY!"