You Meet the Family: Ben

"Babe! Calm down! You look great, and they're gonna love you. I promise." Ben exclaimed as you rambled.

You were walking to the academy with Ben. Today you were going to meet his family, and to say you were nervous is an understatement. They were a bunch of superheros, and you were just, you.

You'd been dating for nearly two months and Ben decided it'd be a fun idea for you two to meet his family. It'd taken awhile to convince you, and now you were regretting even saying yes.

"I'm just nervous. They're all high and mighty, and I'm just a normal person." You explained.

"Trust me when I say, there's more to them than their powers." Ben said, opening the gate for you.

"Like what?" You asked, walking up to the doorway.

"You'll see." He replied.

He opened the door and went in with you closely following behind. You gawked at how beautiful the inside was and followed Ben into a room that looked like a big living space.

"Woah...This place is incredible." You said in awe.

Ben smiled at you and pulled you to the couch. You sat down next to him and laid your head on his shoulder.

"Well lookie what we have here." A voice teased from the doorway.

You lifted your head and saw a buff, dark looking man smirking at you two. You blushed.

"Oh shut up, Deigo." Ben sassed.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Deigo, Ben's brother. You must be the girl he never shuts up about. Y/N, right?" The man said, sticking his hand out.

You shook it and nodded. "That's me. It's nice to finally meet you."

Ben blushed and grinned embarrassingly at you.

"I'll go get the others. By the way, Luther's an ass." Deigo said, walking out.

You looked at Ben who gave you a comforting peck on the lips. You relaxed a little and smiled at him. He booped your nose and you giggled.

"Aw they're so cute!" A girl's voice gushed.

Ben looked over in the doorway and groaned a little. "You're embarrassing me."

"Can't help myself, sorry. I'm Allison, I'm Ben's sister." The girl said.

"Y/N." You replied.

"I'm Luther, this is Five, and that's-" Another man spoke up.

"Klaus! I'm Ben's bestie. Ben she is just adorable! I wanna eat her up!" One of the boys in the door way gushed, giving you a firm hug.

"You're high, Klaus." Allison sighed.

You giggled and waved your hand. "He's alright. He seems like a good time."

"See!? She appreciates me!" Klaus pouted.

"So, babe, do you want a snack?" Ben cleared his throat, looking at you.

"Um, yeah sure." You replied.

He gave you a kiss on the head and walked off to the kitchen. You awkwardly sat, feeling the stares of his siblings.

"So, Y/N, what do you like about Ben?" Five asked, breaking the silence.

"He's funny, he's sweet, and he makes the best pancakes I've ever tasted." You replied.

"Do you like books?" Allison asked.

"I like comics." You said.

"Yep, Ben's totally gonna marry her." Five replied, walking out.

After awhile, you were growing tired so Ben walked you home. You got to your doorstep and pulled him into a hug.

"Your family was amazing." You told him.

"I know they're a lot, but they seem to really like you." Ben replied.

"Good because I really like them, too. Especially Klaus, he's funny." You grinned.

Ben gave you a goodnight kiss and you two part ways.