Reaction: "How Do I..."

I do take requests, just inbox me 💙

Diego:
"Hold the knife again?"

You were trying to teach Diego how to cook, keyword was trying. Even after living on his own for awhile, he was completely clueless. You knew he needed to learn how to fend for himself if you weren't around to cook for him.

Here you two were standing in the kitchen trying to make chicken noodle soup. Diego, despite being a master knife thrower, couldn't hold the cooking knife properly to cut the carrots to save his life.

It amazed you how he's survived this long.

"Diego like this!" You exclaimed, grabbing his hand and readjusting his hold.

"Baby, have I ever told you how cute you look when you're angry?"

"You're so annoying!"

Truth was knew how to hold the knife all along, he just wanted you to keep touching his hand.

Luther:
"Look in your mask?"

You and Luther were sorting through his room. He wanted to go through it so when you two moved in together, he could take what he deemed important enough to go. You were having the time of your life.

You had found his mask and put it on your face. You tapped his shoulder and he turned around. You had a goofy grin on your face and he couldn't help but think you looked adorable.

Even if the mask was dangling off your face.

"You're the cutest superhero I've ever seen, honey." He told you.

"Should we keep it?"

"I think so. It looks better on you, anyway."

The mask was too big for your face, but seeing you smile so wide made his heart grow.

Five:
"Look in this outfit?"

Five wanted to take you out on a date and you couldn't decide what to wear. Between jeans, skirts, overalls, and various shirts, your room was a mess. Five patiently waited for you, anyway, even though you were taking forever.

Eventually you settled for a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a band t shirt that was too big for your body. When Five looked at you, he thought you looked beautiful in the simple attire.

You could wear a garbage bag and he'd still find you beautiful.

"Absolutely breath taking." He replied.

"I wouldn't go that far

"I wouldn't go that far."

"Oh darling I would, you should dress like that more often."

He thought you looked beautiful in anything you wore and would never miss a chance to tell you.

Ben:
"Work through this?"

Ben was having self esteem issues and you felt for him. You didn't really know how to comfort him. Lately he'd been feeling down about feeling disconnected from his siblings. You knew his siblings loved him very much but he was having trouble seeing that.

You knew what happened to him so when he got like this, you just let him feel it out. You always encouraged him to cry and just let it all out. He needed to express himself and not bottle it up, but you'd never force him to do that.

Truth is, you just wanted him to feel safe enough to talk to you.

"Let yourself feel. Just let it all go." You told him.

"I really wish I didn't feel this way, sweetie

"I really wish I didn't feel this way, sweetie."

"I know, but I'll be right here when you want to talk."

You always managed to some how mend his broken heart, you were his missing piece.

Klaus:
"Do the wing again?"

Klaus was watching you put makeup on and wanted to try it. Of course he had worn it before, but he wasn't very good at it. Since meeting you, he had been begging for a makeup lesson. You happily agreed.

Now you were sitting on your bed next to him holding a mirror, guiding him through the process. He was getting better but he needed to have a steadier hand. That's where you came in and helped keep his hand steady.

You found him to be very adorable throughout the whole thing.

"You got it! Just keep it steady." You replied.

"Am I doing it right now, angel?"

"Yeah, good job!"

He knew how to do eyeliner, he taught Allison how, he just wanted to be closer to you.