You're Insecure: Them as your Aunt/Uncle

Your insecurities are a part of you. They are what make you, you. Stretch marks are completely normal, acne is normal, extra face chub is normal, and rolls are normal. There is nothing wrong with how you look. Please remember that 💙

Reminder: Vanya will be referred to as they/them. Also, the Klaus smut is coming soon, then Diego. Also you're 15 in this, Five will be 30...his body anyway.

I loved seeing all of the positivity in the comments from my latest update. I wish all of you soon to be out of the closet the best. Just remember you are loved and valued here 💙

Comment something that brings you joy in the comments this time. What brings me joy is seeing babies get excited to see me.

Diego: Your cheeks

Something that always made you upset was the extra chub on your face. Your cheeks were always a sore spot with you. Any chance you got to look in the mirror you'd pinch and squeeze them out of spite. Truly you hated them a lot.

You got them from your father, Ben. He looked good with them but you just thought you didn't. You wished your face was slimmer and that you had cheek bones. But instead you got the short end of the stick and ended up with chubby cheeks.

"You know you're gonna pop your cheeks if you keep pinching them." Diego teased from your doorway.

You huffed, "Not funny, uncle Diego."

You heard him come in and saw him from the mirror take a seat on the edge of your bed.

"Why do you keep pinching them like that?" A hint of curiousity and concern lacing his voice.

You sighed sadly, "I just hate them..."

He stood up and pulled you up out of your chair. He pulled you into a hug and gently carressed your hair. You buried your face into his chest and he kissed your forehead.

"I think your cheeks are adorable. Besides, guys and girls like people who have those cute cheeks. It's the most charming point on your face. If anyone makes fun of you, I'll kill them." He told you.

You hit his arm and laughed, "Thanks uncle Diego."

He kissed your head, "Anytime kiddo."

You sat back down, "Now if you'll excuse me I need to get ready for a date."

He nodded, turning to walk out, "Okay have fu-WOAH! Date? Uh excuse me who said you could have a date? I need to meet them before they take you out. They could be a murderer, a rapist, drug dealer, or worse a Trumpie! Then what would you do!?"

You huffed. Your uncle Diego was the most softest, protective..special human you'd ever met. But you wouldn't have him any other way, even if he scares off your dates.

Luther: Your stomach

You've always hated your stomach. You hated the way it looked in just about everything. You wore baggy clothes to hide it and felt uncomfortable if you didn't. It was something that you really hated about yourself.

Your father, Diego, was so fit and you envied it. You never met your mother but you assumed you got her genes. Everyday you poked and tugged at your stomach, hoping that it would magically disappear. Everyday you were disappointed it didn't.

"Knock knock, I brought cookies." Luther said from your doorway.

You didn't even look at him, "Okay."

This made him frown.

"Why're you standing like that? Are you okay?" He asked, concern in his voice.