You Talk Again/He Asks You Out

Pretend you're the same age as Five

Deigo:

You had just gotten home from work and wanted to talk to someone. You lived alone and the quiet was making you go crazy. You grabbed your phone and saw you still had the note with Deigo's number on it. You smiled and dialed it.

"Hello?" A voice asked, picking up the phone.

"Deigo?" You replied.

"Oh, Y/N! I was waiting for you to call. I thought you forgot about me."

"I could never. What've you been up to?"

"Ah, the usual. Kicking butt, taking names, sweeping floors. You?"

"Work's killing me, but hey can't really do anything about it."

"Why's it so bad?"

Then you went into extreme detail about every little thing that irritated you about your job. Deigo listened intently and chimed in with advice every now and again.

"I'm sorry for rambling, I just needed to get it off my chest." You apologized.

"It's cool. I honestly found it entertaining. It's the most interesting thing I've heard today." Deigo assured.

You smiled. "Thanks, Deigo."

"No problem. Say uh, why don't I take you out sometime? I wanna see you again and get to know the not so work stressed side of you." He asked.

"I would love that."

"Great, see you tomorrow at 7. Meet me at the diner on 6th street."

"See you then."

You two hung up the phone and you laid on your couch full of excitement.

Luther:

You were at the park like you usually were every Saturday. You didn't bring your sketch pad so you just mindlessly walked around. You saw Luther walking toward you and you broke into a grin.

"Luther!" You called.

He smiled at you and jogged over. "Hey Y/N. I was hoping to see you again."

"You came here looking for little old me?" You joked.

He chuckled. "Yes, actually I did."

You grinned and started to talk. You talked about your days and had a bunch of side conversations as you walked the park. You were laughing and joking until you realized it was getting late.

Luther offered to walk you home and you accepted. When you got back to your house, Luther looked more tense than usual.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

"Would you like to go out sometime? Like on a date?" Luther timidly asked, scratching the back of his neck.

You smiled. "Of course I would."

He gave a sigh of relief. "I'll pick you up here at 5 next Saturday and we can go have a night on the town?"

You nodded in agreement and bid your goodbyes. You were smiling like a fool.

Five:

You had just gotten off of school and for your first day it was stressful. You went to Griddy's and decided to do your math homework as you ate your donuts and drank your coffee.