"I Feel So Ugly"

You're all beautiful. Your looks don't define who you are as a person, looks are just a small portion of who you are. Please never forget that 🥰

Diego:

"Ugh...I feel so ugly."

You'd been feeling really sad lately. Diego invited you to his place to spend the night because he missed you. You were sitting on his bed about to do your face mask. You had a mirror propped up on the bed and bottle in hand. You stared at yourself and sighed, picking apart every little flaw in your face.

"What'd you say?" Diego asked, changing into some comfier clothes.

"I said I feel so ugly.." You repeated.

"Baby why do you feel ugly? Hm?" He asked, sitting behind you.

You shrugged, "I just do..."

He wrapped his arms around your waist and set his chin on your shoulder, "Babe you're beautiful. I see a natural beauty in that mirror. Who cares if you have flaws on your face? I think they just show you're human and you're not perfect. Well, you're perfect to me and for me but that's between us."

You giggled and he pecked your lips. He may have a tough outside, but he was definitely gooey on the inside.

Luther:

"Y/N...I don't think I can show you..."

"Why not, hun?"

"I'm.....ugly..."

You frowned. Luther was insecure about his body and you knew that. You always encouraged him to embrace it and not be ashamed, but he claims you only say it because he hadn't shown you. You knew about his life and wanted to see it for yourself, but he was scared you would freak out and think less of him. Somehow you convinced him to spend the night with you and show you what he was so scared to show.

"Luther you could never look ugly or be ugly to me. I'm not with you because of your body, well I find you attractive, but I mean I'm with you for all of you. Ape, personality, all of it I love about you. Your body is just one part of you, it's not all of who you are." You explained, standing up and grabbing his hands.

He hugged you tightly and buried his face in your neck, "You always know what to say to make me feel better."

You kissed his cheek and helped him get his shirt off. He definitely put his strength to good use that night.

Five:

"No! Don't come in!"

"Why not, love? Are you not dressed?"

"I look and feel really ugly right now!"

Five invited you out to go watch shooting stars on the rooftop of the academy and you wanted to look good. You picked out a really nice pair of overalls that cut off mid thigh, a nice t shirt, and some sneakers. You attempted to do your hair and light make up, but you still didn't like how you looked. At this point you felt like you could just cry. Suddenly Five zapped into the room and came up behind you, grabbing your shoulders.

"Ugly hm? I don't see this thing you're calling ugly. What I see is a beautiful girl who's in her head too much. You don't have to look like a living doll or perfect all the time. Perfect isn't something humanity is cut out to be. Being perfect doesn't exist, the illusion of perfection is what people see. You're a real girl, not a doll. You're my girl and I think you look stunning even if you don't think you are." He told you, kissing your cheek.

You smiled a little, "Thanks Five, you're too sweet."

He just playfully rolled his eyes as his cheeks turned a light pink color. He grabbed your hand and you two spent the night watching the stars.

Ben:

"I hate this power, it's ugly!"

"Ben don't say that about yourself."

"But it is!"

Ben was in the middle of a mental breakdown in your apartment. He'd finished a mission and was feeling really bad about himself. He was pacing and muttering a lot of negative things about himself. It really made you sad to see him beat himself up over something he can't control. You couldn't try to relate because you didn't have tenticles randomly appear from your abdomen. You felt really helpless watching him break down.

"Ben," you gently said, grabbing his arms, "baby it's not ugly. You may hate it and I know you hate it, but it's only a small portion of you. Your powers don't define you and besides you can't magically make it disappear. I know you wish you could but you can't. I love you for you, not because you're a superhero or because you have powers. There's so much more to my Ben then his tenticle things that come out of his abdomen."

He sighed and leaned his forehead on yours, "I'm sorry for lashing out...I really appreciate you being here for me..."

You kissed his nose and hugged him tightly. He spent the night recieving compliments and tight hugs from you.

Klaus:

"Babe am I ugly?"

"I don't think so. Why do you ask?"

"I just feel really ugly."

You and Klaus were sitting on his bed doing nothing. You were bored and decided to visit him. You were feeling down that day and didn't like yourself all that much. You had those days and Klaus was always there to support you. Today was a particularly bad day for you and you felt awful about yourself. You didn't want to outright tell him but you just had to get it off your chest.

"Darling I could never think you're ugly. You've got gorgeous eyes, your cheeks are so cute, your hair is so soft, and your lips are addicting. Your body is stunning and I can hardly keep my hands to myself around you. Your personality is so lovely and you make it so hard to stay mad at you. I just adore every inch of you, even if you can't do the same for yourself." Klaus explained to you, pulling you into his embrace.

You sniffled, "You always make me feel better."

He kissed your forehead and top of your head gently. He spent the rest of your time together showing and expressing just how much he loved you.