He Takes Care of You

so, what smut should i do? diego? yay or nay?

Diego:
"Baby? Come on, you need to drink this."

"But Diego, it's nasty."

He chuckled and stroked your hair gently, "I know, but you need the medicine to make your sore throat go away."

You pouted and sat up. Klaus insisted on taking you clubbing last night, as much as Diego protested, you went anyway. It was 30 degrees out and very wet, and instead of taking a jacket with you, you walked the 2 blocks back to your apartment. Well, Klaus was with you but he was also wearing hardly anything. Now, you were sick.

Diego handed you the cup and watched you gulp down the medicine. You cringed and coughed a bit. He helped you back under the covers and made sure you were all tucked in.

"Diego? Will you cuddle with me?" You whimpered, holding your arms out.

He smiled a bit and climbed in the bed. He pulled you to him and rubbed your back gently. You instantly felt nice and cozy in his embrace.

"Baby?"

"Hm?"

"You know I'm gonna kill him, right?"

"You can't just kill people everytime something goes wrong."

You snuggled closer to him and nuzzled your face into his neck. You closed your eyes and felt your body relax. You suddenly felt sleepy hearing him talk to you.

"Yes I can. What do you think happened to your boss?"

"True....Wait what!?" Your head shot up and he instantly pulled you back into his chest.

"Shh, baby you're hallucinating things!"

Luther:
"Honey? Hey, wake up. You need to eat."

"But my stomach hurts."

He sighed and put the hot bowl of soup on your nightstand, "I know, but eating something hot may help."

You huffed and sat up. You had caught some sort of stomach bug from one of your coworkers and now you felt horrible. You weren't throwing up but your stomach was in a lot of pain. Thus resulted in Luther playing nurse and forcing you to get rest.

He put some soup on the spoon and brought it to your lips. You gave him a look and he only gave you a pleading one in return. You sighed and blew on the spoon before taking the bite.

"Did your mom make this?" You questioned.

He blushed a bit. You smiled as he continued to feed you. He was right, you felt better after eating but then felt really tired.

"I had my mom teach me to make it incase you ever got ill."

"Awww Luther that's so sweet."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Will you come cuddle me to sleep?"

He smiled gently at you and climbed in next to you. You climbed on top of him and used him as a body pillow. You felt your eyes grow heavy as he rubbed your back.

"I love you, honey."

"I love you too." You laid your head in the crook of his neck.

"Good because I may or may not have accidentally on purpose killed your ex..."

Five:
"Oh wow, you look like you've seen better days."

"Did my mother seriously let you in? Ugh!"