Klaus Imagine: "My Hero"

S2 based, this was requested.

Warning: contains spoilers

Klaus was a mess to put it simply. When Five had told him the unfortunate news, he didn't expect Klaus to completely lose his mind. In fact, he can't remember a time he'd seen Klaus so upset before. He had to admit, he was a bit scared of his brother.

Five had come to get you to travel back to 2019 after his massacre of the Board of Directors in exchange for a briefcase. You had somehow ended up stuck in 1963 with the siblings and now you were nowhere to be found. Well, that is until Five got that letter.

Now here he was, watching Klaus pace and freak out. His face was all red, his body temperature was rising, and he was close to tears. He had already lost Dave and if he were to lose you too, there's no telling what he was going to do.

Klaus loved you more than he loved himself. You were his light, his hope, or as he liked to call you, his little angel. You gave him a reason to keep clean and live his life to the fullest. In fact you were the sole reason he got his shit together in the first place.

Without you, Klaus would take a thousand steps backwards and probably end up dead. You were all he had besides his siblings, he'd be nothing without you. There's no one else he'd want to spend the rest of his days with.

"Did it say where they're keeping Y/N!?" Klaus exclaimed.

Five sighed, "For the now third time, no it did not."

"Okay well what're we doing just sitting here!? We have to find-" Klaus just started yelling a bunch of gibberish.

Luther and Diego came in a few minutes later. They looked at Klaus and then at Five, who was already holding the letter out to his two other brothers.

Du borde ha vetat bättre. Du har till midnatt. Öga för Öga.

"So we just have to find Oga for Oga and then we have Y/N." Luther said, handing the letter to Diego.

Five facepalmed, "No you ape! It says we should have known better, we have until midnight. An eye for an eye. It's Swedish, it means the Swedes have Y/N."

"What're we doing just standing here!? Shouldn't we be out looking!?" Klaus yelled.

"We don't even know where they would take Y/N." Diego pointed out.

That just made Klaus angrier and he ended up storming out. If they weren't going to try and figure it out, he was. Even if it killed him, he just wanted to see you again. There was no way on God's green earth that he was going to let you die.

The Swedes were crafty, no doubt. They covered their tracks pretty well and stayed hidden and blended in. But Klaus had the power to find them, he just had to get over his fear to put it to use. Something you had always encouraged him to do.

He checked his watch, 6:15 pm. He had a little under 6 hours to find you until you were done for. He found himself in an empty field and he sat down. He had to convice himself he could do this, he had to do this. He had to find you alive.

Come on Klaus! You can do this...You can't keep living in fear like a little bitch! It's for Y/N, get it together!

He thought to himself, pulling at his hair. Unknowingly, he had summoned a few soldiers through his frustrated thinking.

"Where should we start?" One of them asked.

"I-I don't know um...abandoned places maybe?" Klaus suggested.

He watched as the soldiers left and that's when he decided to go off and start looking himself. He didn't know where to begin to look but his brain was telling him to check in places hiding in plain sight. So, he started with the abandoned houses.

He searched for three hours and came up empty handed. One of the soldiers came back and said the warehouses were all clear. That only left the  last two places Klaus could think of, hotels and motels.

Dallas was a huge city, way too big for search it all in the 3 hours he had left. Time was running out and he was freaking out. His anxiety had spiked and was now causing his hands to shake. But he knew he had to focus, your life depended on it.

He started with fancy hotels and sent the soldiers to check them. After an hour they came back and said there was nothing. Then they went to the more cheap hotels and came up with nothing after another wasted hour looking. All that was left was the motels.

There was so many in Dallas so he had to distribute his resources. After about 30 minutes all except for 2 motels in the area were clear. He sent a few to one and then he went by himself to the other. Only 30 minutes left until midnight and he was running out of time.

He pulled in the parking lot and looked around at the rooms. Fortunately all the rooms had doors on the outside of the building. The bad news was that had no idea which room you were being held in.

"Find Y/N?"

"Christ on a cracker, Five!"

Klaus almost punched him when he blinked in front of him. Five wanted to smirk but he knew now wasn't the time. They had now 20 minutes to find you alive. That scared Klaus terribly.

The two split up along with the few soldiers he had and started to break into rooms.

"KLAUS!"

His head whipped around and he bolted down the walkway to one of the middle rooms. He heard thrashing around and all he saw was red. He kicked down the door and grabbed one of the Swedes.

You were kicking and screaming, using what energy you had left to try and get out of one of their holds. You managed to open your eyes to see Klaus bloody, his clothes and hands colored red. It was scary yet comforting to see him that way.

Five showed up and started to take care of the brother that wasn't holding you. Klaus summoned a few soldiers who helped you get free. Then he went A-wall on the one that was holding you.

You looked away the entire time Klaus lost his shit. You had never seen him so angry before, it scared you. The soldiers helped you outside and then untied you. Five came out a second later and sat with you until Klaus was finished. Then he blinked you guys back to Elliot's.

Five had Luther and Diego leave with him to go find Allison and Vanya so you two could have alone time. During that time, you helped Klaus clean himself up. All the while, he couldn't help but to feel like this was all his fault.

"I'm...sorry." Klaus whispered.

You shook your head, "It's not your fault."

"Oh but it is..." He replied.

He grabbed the first aid kit and started to patch you up. He was being as gentle as he could and you watched him. He looked so defeated, so broken. When he finished you just enveloped him into a hug.

"You're my hero." You whispered in his ear.

He gently embraced you back and buried his head in your neck.

"I'll never let that happen to you again, angel. I promise."

And Klaus never breaks a promise.