Diego Imagine: "Pretty Baby"

WARNING: smut, strong language, may be kinky, she/her pronouns

"D-Diego.."

"Shhh, just relax, baby."

You and Diego had just moved in together and was spending your first night in your new apartment. You and him celebrated with a romantic dinner and a lot of wine. It was very romantic, you were all dressed up, and Diego found you irresistible. He couldn't keep his hands to himself.

You were trying to do dishes but he had other ideas. He was coming up behind you and getting handsy. He was nuzzling into your neck and nipping at the soft skin playfully. You knew what he wanted but you wanted to tease him a bit.

He wrapped his arms around you and held you against his front. You felt safe and comforted in his embrace. He was very warm and he smelled like pine with a hint of musk. It was something you found both sexy and comforting about him. You couldn't help but lean into him.

He started to run his hands along your hips and stomach. You squirmed as you felt heat begin to pool between your legs. He chuckled lowly into your ear and turned the sink water off. He spun you around and trapped you between the sink and himself.

"Am I not getting the dishes done right now?" You questioned, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Hmm, no." He replied, smirking at you.

You playfully rolled your eyes, "And why is that?"

He dipped his head into your neck and started to leave kisses there. You could help but to lean your head back and give him access. You hummed as his hands started to wonder again. He always did have the magic touch.

"I want you." He grumbled into your ear, pinching your butt.

You giggled and pushed his head back gently with your hand, "I can see that."

He picked you up by your thighs and laid you over the table you had just finished eating on. He captured your lips with his and pinned you to the table. You moaned as his tongue made its way between your lips.

His hands snuck down your dress and pushed it up at your waist. He pulled away and kissed down your neck again. This time, biting and sucking on the soft skin. Your head was leaned back and your hand was in his hair. You could feel his hands roaming your body.

After leaving numerous hickeys on your neck, he helped you take your dress off.

"You are a goddess, woman." He whispered, eyeing your body.

Without warning he ripped your bra off and his mouth went to your chest. You gasped as he took one of your nipples in his mouth and harshly sucked on it. While he did that, one of his hands snuck down to your panties and pulled those off.

"You need this off." You told him, looking at his shirt.

Your hands made their way under his shirt. He pulled away and pulled it off. You ran your hands down his chest and abs, biting your lip. He smirked and pulled his belt off.

"Do you wanna try something?" He asked.

You raised an eyebrow, "Like?"

"Let me tie your hands with this?" He questioned, holding the belt up.

You thought it was sweet that he was asking for your consent. He never did anything unless he knew you're on board with it. You nodded and he pecked your lips. He grabbed your hands and tightened the belt around them. Immediately your arousal became more intense.

It wasn't too tight but it wasn't loose. It was comfortable, surprisingly enough since it was leather. You saw him twitch in his pants as he moved your hands to lay above your head.