He's Acting Like a Baby

wasn't requested, the next one will be.

Diego:
He was very clingy these days. You didn't mind but he was attatched to your hip. The only privacy you got was when you showered or went to the bathroom. You didn't know why he was acting that way but it worried you a bit.

You were trying to read a book but Diego kept pestering you. You were trying your best to be patient but it was wearing thin.

"Y/N?" He asked for the millionth time.

You huffed, slamming your book shut, "What Diego!? I'm trying to read!"

He crawled into your arms and laid his head in your neck, "I love you.."

You sighed, wrapping your arms around him, "I love you too. Why're you acting so clingy? Is everything okay?"

He held you tighter, "I broke the toaster..."

"DIEGO AGAIN!?"

"IM SORRY IT KEEPS EATING MY TOAST!"

Luther:
Luther really was a giant man child. He loved being around you and loved holding you. You knew his body made it difficult for you to hold him but you made it work. You used him as a giant teddy bear a lot of the time.

You were about to go out of town with your sister and Luther was not happy about it. Sure he knew you'd be fine, but he hated when he couldn't see you. He was trying to make you not go.

"Do you have to?" He whined softly.

You sighed heavily, "For the millionth time, yes."

He pouted, hugging you from behind, "I'm gonna miss you."

You patted his arms, "Me too. Why're you so upset about me leaving? It's only for a few days."

"No one will save me from Five's bullying.."

"Honey, you'll be fine."

"No I won't, he'll wax me for sure if you're not here to stop him!"

Five:
Since you were only 15 and Five was somewhat 15, you obviously never spent the night together. However, you did nap together a lot. Nap dates were very frequent and you loved them a lot. Sleepy and confused Five was your favorite side of him.

You had one of your nap dates today and you woke up feeling very refreshed. Five was holding you against his chest tightly, still sound asleep. You went to resituate and his grip tightened.

His eyebrows furrowed and he grunted softly, "No. You stay."

You sighed, "Babe I just want to get comfortable."

You went onto your back and he laid right on top of you, laying his head on your chest."

"Much better." He mumbled, nuzzling into your hold.

You squirmed a bit, wrapping your arms around him, "Such a little baby."

"Don't rub it in."

You giggled softly, running your fingers through his hair, "We've never laid like this before."

"I wish we tried it earlier...you make a fantastic pillow."

Ben:
Ben was the definition of baby. He wasn't ashamed of being a baby around you, either. He wanted your attention constantly and always wanted to be held. He wasn't ashamed of asking for you to hold him, either.

You were watching one of your favorite shows when Ben got home. He kicked off his shoes and went to change. He came back in comfier clothes and sat next to you on the couch.

"Sweetie?" He asked.

"Hm?" You hummed, not taking your eyes off the TV.

"Can you hold me?"

You looked over and saw him giving you puppy eyes. You smiled.

"Of course." You opened your arms.

He laid in the and happily sighed, "I love it when you hold me."

You kissed his forehead, "Did you have a bad day?"

"No I just wanted to listen to your heartbeat."

Klaus:
Klaus never really allowed you to baby him or hold him very often. However if he was having one of his bad days with his sobriety, all he wanted was your touch. It didn't happen all the time, but when it did you knew he was having a tough time.

Today was one of those days. You were eating a snack and watching youtube when he trudged in. You paused your video and looked at him, already seeing he was having a rough day. You put your snack and phone away and opened your arms.

"Can you play with my hair?" He whispered, crawling into your arms.

"Of course, love." You whispered back, stroking his hair.

He held you tightly and closed his eyes. You rubbed his back and kissed his head every now and again.

"I wish sobriety wasn't a shitshow." He mumbled into your neck.

You kissed his head, "I know, but I'm so proud of you."

"Baby?"

"Yes Klaus?"

"Thank you for never giving up on me and putting up with my shit."