Diego Imagine: "Patch You Up"

This was requested.

Also, I just wanted to say that you all are a riot in the comments, I always get a good laugh! I also wanted to say that you are all accepted here. My DM's are always open. 💙

Warning: angsty then fluffy

It wasn't the smartest idea you've ever had. You knew you shouldn't have done it but at the same time you didn't think that it was going yo be that bad. Of course your anticipations were wrong and it was so much worse. Now you had to face your very protective and very dramatic boyfriend.

He had told you to just stay home and that it was too dangerous. It wasn't until Five blinked into your apartment and said he needed your help with a small job that you ended up caught in the mission. Five of course felt guilty, much to your surprise, and agreed to keep Diego distracted while you tried to patch yourself up.

It was an accident, of course. One of the gunmen spotted you and that caused a huge fight. Using the self defense Diego taught you, teachings he relentlessly annoyed you about until you gave in and let him show you. You walked away with a busted lip, bruised ribs, and you were certain you had a mild concussion from the gash on your forehead. Your hands were brusied and bloody from the fighting. How you were going to hide that, you didn't really know.

Here you were standing in the bathroom, trying to clean up the gash. Your vision was blurry from slight dizziness and tears. It hurt so badly and you needed help. You weren't going to ask any of Diego's siblings because then they'd tell on you to Diego. You couldn't ask Diego because then he'd get upset with you and Grace was recharging. So, you were on your own.

"Ow..." You whimpered, a few tears falling from your eyes.

It was hard trying to clean up a gash when it was bleeding everywhere and you could hardly see. You didn't think you needed stitches but there was a lot of blood. You were struggling and part of you wished Diego was here to help you.

"What do you mean Y/N got hurt!?"

"Diego, calm down-"

"No you son of a bitch!"

You could hear Five and Diego arguing. Your eyes widened as you heard them bickering. Five had told him you got hurt and now Diego wants to kill him. It made your head hurt even more hearing the yelling, so you grabbed the counter top for support.

"Y/N's in the bathroom."

You went to the door knob and locked the door. You sat on the toilet and held your head. It was pounding, partially from crying and partially from your concussion. Everything was in pain and you felt horrible.

A pounding on the door made your head hurt even more. You winced and covered your ears, holding your head in your hands.

"You open this door right now!" You heard Diego's voice.

"Diego, keep it down, they may have a concussion. Let me go in-" Five tried to tell him.

"No! You've done enough you piece of shit!" He yelled at his brother. "I'll kick the goddamn thing down if you don't open it!"

You slowly got up and shakily unlocked the door. You slowly opened it and through your dizziness and tears, you saw Five disappear. Classic.

"S-Stop yelling." You croaked out.

Diego gasped at your state, "What in the holy hell!?"

"Please stop yelling.." You whispered.

He grabbed the rubbing alcohol and grabbed your face, "I'm cleaning you up."