Song Preference: Little Things

so okay my dumbass lost the requests (aha yeah im a mess) so if you requested something, please dm me so i can do it for you.

anyway, this will talk about insecurities so im warning you in advance.

also, when s3 comes out (rumored summer 2022) there will be a book 2

Diego:
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me

"What are you doing, baby?" Diego asked, watching as your finger traced his face.

"You know, you have these little freckles on your face if you look close enough. They're cute." You replied.

Diego's eyes softened at you as you continued to lightly traced his face. The touch was gentle and he felt relaxed. He never thought anything about him was cute in the slightest bit. In fact, he believed he was tough as nails until he met you. He started feeling things after being with you, real emotion. He felt more human when he was with you.

He grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers. His hand was bigger than yours, but somehow it fit just like a glove. He loved to hold your hands, to hold you. It was one of his favorite things to do to pass time or whenever he just needed some comfort. He brought your hand up to his lips and pressed a gentle kiss to the back of it.

"You hand fits perfectly in mine." Diego muttered against your hand.

Almost like it was truly meant to be.

Luther:
I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I'll love them endlessly

"Are you comfortable, honey?" Luther asked, watching you curl up on his front.

"Very. You make the best pillow in the whole world. I know you hate your body, but truly it's really comforting to be in your arms." You replied, laying your head on his chest.

(side note, luther does look like he gives bomb hugs...except for that one time.)

Luther couldn't help but to wrap his arms around you. Ever since his father made him into what he is, he felt the only thing his body is good for is fighting. Otherwise he absolutely despised it, until he met you. You accept every part of him and it made him feel useful. He felt good that you didn't just think he was all brawn and no brain. He was happy you felt safe.

He brought his hand up and stroked your hair gently. All his life he just wanted someone to understand him, to fully hear him out, and help him grow. You've pushed him to be a better man, a better sibling, a better friend. You were the one thing that made him feel home.

"Your safety is my top priority." He mumbled, kissing the top of your head gently.

He really did love you endlessly.

Five: (i know he doesnt drink tea okay)
You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me

"Darling, what are you doing up?" Five grumbled, waking up to the feeling you were watching him.

"You know you talk in your sleep? I couldn't really make out much, only something about some girl named Isabelle and she needs to listen to her mommy/daddy. It was cute." You replied, brushing his hair from his eyes.

Five was glad the room was dark, otherwise you'd see his face turn red. He developed a habit of talking in his sleep during the apocolypse. When you two started sharing a bed, you heard him mumbling about everything, but he was grateful you never said anything. Instead, he'd feel you run your fingers through his hair to calm him down.

Five always believed love was for children and it wasn't real. Sure he loved Delores, but he fell in love with you. You didn't baby him, you actually listened to him, and you didn't try to fix him. Instead you did little things for him and that meant so much to him. Every little gesture made him feel like he was on top of the world, though he'd never admit it.

"Having kids someday may not be so bad." He mumbled, pulling you into his arms.

You really were his forever and always.

Ben:
I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans but your perfect to me

"Sweetie, what are you doing?" Ben asked, leaning against your shared bedroom door frame.

"I went to the doctors today and he said I had to lose weight! Look, everything is just not fitting right anymore and my body is just not right!" You exclaimed, throwing a shirt on the floor by the mirror.

Ben thought you looked perfect just the way you were. Every curve, every little stretch mark, and even the little pudgy parts of your body were beautiful to him. He loved to trace your body and give you tummy rubs. He thought your size was the perfect size. It broke his heart that you thought opposite. He fell in love with you because you completed him.

You fit perfectly in his arms, you made him laugh, and you made his heart happy. You accepted his flaws and he fell in love with yours. Your plush body was something he absolutely adored. You made the best cuddle buddy and it was relaxing to be in your arms. He didn't want you to change unless you wanted to. He loved you no matter what.

"I still think you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He said, wrapping his arms around you from behind.

He could never think you were less than perfect.

Klaus:
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you

"Angel, I'm so sorry." Klaus mumbled, putting his head between his knees.

"Stop apologizing. It's perfectly normal to want to go back to old habits. Just know that no matter what, I'm not going anywhere and I'm not leaving your side." You replied, wrapping your arms around you.

Klaus knew he was a hot mess. He's messed up so many times and yet you never left his side. You put up with every little thing he did, and he felt guilty. He had a breakdown and nearly relapsed on pills again, yet you stuck by his side. He never had someone do that for him before, besides Ben. It was comforting for him to know you had his back.

Klaus was incredibly attached to you and was deeply in love with you. You became his muse, a safe place. Being with you made everything seem okay and made every worry disappear. You inspired him to stay on track and assured him it was okay. You were the only thing that made him feel like he wasn't a screw up. You made him feel normal.

"I couldn't do this without you." He whispered, laying his head in your neck.

You were his reason to keep going everyday.