"I Feel Like You Could've Been Nicer to Me Today":

Diego:

You were scrolling through tik tok and saw this challenge. Diego has been kind of distant lately so you decided to mess with him a little bit. You walked into your living room after taking a quick shower to your boyfriend watching a crime story. You sat next to him and pouted a little bit. He didn't notice so you decided to speak up.

"I feel like you could've been nicer to me today..." You told him.

He looked at you, "What? Baby are you okay?"

You nodded, "I just think you could've been nicer..."

He frowned, "Honey I'm sorry...Did you have a bad day? You have my full attention."

Needless to say you didn't get any time to yourself for the rest of the night and for a week after that.

Luther:

You and Luther were sitting at the dining room table having a nice lunch. Everyone else was out so he invited you over for some alone time. You happily agreed and he had Grace make you guys some cookies and you brought take out. Everything was going great until you decided to mess with him a little bit.

"Babe I feel like you could've been nicer to me today." You said, sipping your water.

He looked up mid bite of rice, "What?"

"I said I feel like you could've been nicer to me today." You repeated.

".....Is it the cookies? Do they taste funny? Did I say something wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

Poor guy followed you like a lost puppy for the rest of the day. Needless to say you'd lost count of the times he'd said sweet words to you that day.

Five:

Five was fun to mess with, especially when it comes to how he treats you. Sometimes he's awkward, sometimes he's cold, but he's mostly really sweet. Today you two were at the academy to hang out and to give you a break from school. You got bored so you decided to tease him.

"Hun I feel like you could've been nicer to me today." You said randomly.

He blinked at you, "You think I could've been nicer to you today?"

You nodded, "Just a little bit."

He thought for a second, "There's always tomorrow. If you're nice to eachother all the time in a relationship then it's boring."

Even though he said that and won't admit it, he was pretty clingy the rest of your time there. This is a secret between you two, but he whined like a little baby when you tried to leave.

Ben:

Ben was at your place for a high quality movie date. You'd made some snacks and was currently all snuggled up into him. He was enjoying the silence and since he was in a playful mood, you decided to mess with him.

"I feel like you could've been nicer to me today." You whispered.

He looked at you, "Hm?"

"I said you could've been nicer to me today."

"I'm sorry sweetie. Do you want me to run you a hot bath? Make you something to eat? Do you want a massage? Kisses? You name it."

You certainly got a lot more attention than you thought you would. Who knew a simple statement could make any man turn into a giant baby?

Klaus:

Klaus was being, well Klaus, and he was getting on your nerves today. Not more than usual, you'd just had a bad day and he wasn't helping. He was in a funk and wasn't being serious to you today, so you decided to change that.

"I feel like you could've been nicer to me today." You grumbled, pouting a little.

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me..."

He frowned, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize. Do you want a hug? A kiss? A movie night? Are you just hungry? Did you have a bad day? Do you want to talk about it? Was it something I said?"

Klaus maybe an idiot, but he's not stupid or totally clueless. When it comes to you everything is over the top, especially when he gets in his clingy mood.