What You Do After a Mission:

im back, hey hi hello. hope you're all well. thoughts on s2? why they gotta do us like that bro?

Diego:
"Babe you'll never believe what happened!"

He'll come in all bloody and worked up. Usually if it goes well he's full of adrenaline and talking your ear off about all of the badass things they did. He'll brag and brag about all the tricks and hits he got in as you clean him up and listen to his every word. His eyes light up and you can't help but smile as you listen to him.

When the mission goes bad he hardly says a word. You'll clean him as he avoids your gaze and clenches his jaw. When you finish cleaning him up you help him shower and get comfortable. Then you'll lay down and he'll curl into you with his head on your chest over your heart. You'll brush your fingers through his hair and hum to him. He'll usually spill everything in the morning.

Luther:
"Y/N! You should have seen me!"

He comes in all beat up but happy that it went well. His face will be all lit up and he'll have a big grin on his face. He'll go on and on about how far he threw someone or how he totally squashed someone to death. You'd be tentatively listening to him as you stitched him up. It was hard not to listen to him, he was just so happy.

When it goes badly he's in a fit of rage. Won't let you touch him or hardly even look at him. He'll be beating himself up about it and rambling about how awful he is. You stay quiet and let him finish. Eventually he'll let you take care of him and clean him up. You'll end up sitting on the bed rubbing his back and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He'll be a little better mood in the morning.

Five:
"Darling you missed it!"

Five hardly ever gets overly excited, but if he gets his way or something goes right he turns into a puppy. He'll run up to you with a black eye and busted lip, but his dimples will be shining on his face. He'll be going on and on about some dickhead he beat up or someone he outsmarted. You'd be cleaning him up and he would be rambling like a little kid. You can't help but laugh at him just a little.

If the mission goes sideways he'll be very angry. He'll be yelling and throwing things. You try to console him but he'll lash out at you. That's when you get into it hot and heavy. He'll realize he was wrong eventually and apologize. He'll quietly let you clean him up and get him in comfier clothes. He'll pull you to bed and hug you close. Small sorry's and little words are exchanged.

Ben:
"Honey I destroyed them!"

As much as Ben hated his power, there were some cases he actually somewhat liked it, especially if they were being assholes to the max. He'd skip in with a shit eating grin and start going into detail with sound effects and everything. You'd giggle at him and clean him as he rambled and made noises to show what happened. This Ben happened rarely so you try to soak it up as much as possible.

When the mission doesn't go to plan he's very quiet. He won't speak to you and just let you clean him. You can feel the anger radiating off his body so you try to speak to him. He'll blankly stare at you and bite his tongue so he doesn't take his anger out on you. After you're done you help him get comfortable and make him some tea. You sit on the couch and gently pet his hair. He's usually asleep in a matter of minutes.

Klaus:
"Bumpkin I am incredible!"

Klaus loves to brag about every great thing he does especially to you and especially after a mission. He'll waltz in all high and mighty with his chest puffed and head high. He'll grab you and pull you to the bathroom where he'll ramble while you clean him. He'll sneak kisses and cheeky grins as he talks. He's like an excited kid.

If it goes the opposite he'll probably cry. He'll come in all sulky and cry in your arms from anger and frustration. He'll scream and yell and you have to rationalize with him. He'll let you baby him, clean him, and make him a snack. He'll sadly eat and then curl up into you. You'll rub his back and let him rant. You'll kiss his face gently and whisper sweet things to him. He feels better instantly.