Reaction: You Come Out

First of all, Elliot must be protected with everything. He's incredible. From here on out I'll be referring to Vanya as they. I know the show said he'll still be playing Vanya, but I don't know if they're going to write the character in as she or if they're going to write it in as they. So, I'll just be referring to Vanya as they anytime they're written in this book.

In honor of Elliot, this will be about you coming out as genderfluid, bi, nonbinary, trans, etc. Also I have no idea how coming out is for everyone, I know it's probably tough. This is just my thoughts.

If you aren't comfortable with this, please do skip. If you aren't in the community and don't like it, skip it. If you're here to support, thank you. This is for all of my LGBTQ+ readers who deserve representation. I'm so sorry if it's inaccurate. I'm trying 🥺

Also, are you bi, straight, gay, trans, genderfluid? Are you in the community? Let me know and tell me your pronouns! I'm she/her and I'm straight.

Diego: Genderfluid

You always knew that you weren't exactly like the other girls. You weren't one to dress up all frilly and girly, but you also weren't one to not. You wore whatever you wanted and never questioned it up until recently. You and Diego were getting pretty serious and recently things had felt off with you.

Lately, you've started to question your true self. Your clothing had changed from tomboyish to girly and then to genderneutral. So, you did some really deep self reflecting and started to question yourself. You were never one to put labels on things, including yourself, but then it hit you.

Am I...genderfluid? You asked yourself. You never really felt like a true woman, but yet you never felt like a man either. You were pretty fit but was still soft. You dived deep into the research and talked with some of your close friends. Then you realized you were.

"Hey babydoll. How's my pretty lady?" Diego greeted you, kissing the top of your head.

You shifted, "I'm alright...Can I talk to you?"

"Of course. What's up?" He said, sitting next to you on your bed.

You gulped, "I uh...think I'm genderfluid..."

"

"...What?"

You nervously gulped, "It means I don't identify as male or female....Truly it just depends on how I'm feeling...I-I'll tell you how I feel that day..."

He breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh thank god I thought that was a fancy name for some sort of illness. Alright, do you have a new name if you feel like a guy?"

You nodded, "It's Y/N/N."

He nodded, "I love it. If I forget, just remind me. I still love you no matter what. Besides, now we can share clothes and that means everyone will know you're mine! Win win!"