You Meet the Family: Klaus

You were getting ready to meet Klaus' family. You'd been steady for two months and he really wanted to bring you home. He said to meet him at the academy, and you agreed.

You got to the doorstep and knocked. A woman answered the door and smiled at you. "May I help you?"

"I'm here for Klaus. I'm his girlfriend." You replied, smiling back.

"Oh, you must be Y/N! Come in, I'll make cookies!" She exclaimed, ushering you in.

You slowly walked in and closed the door behind you. You looked around and took in how big the place was.

"Who're you?" A voice asked, walking down the stairs.

You looked over and saw a woman walk down the stairs. She looked tomboyish and sad.

"I'm Y/N. I'm here for Klaus, I'm his girlfriend." You replied.

"Oh, you're the one he was talking about. I'm Vanya. He should be down in a minute. You can come in here and sit down." The girl replied, showing you into the living area.

You sat down and looked around. You patiently waited for Klaus to walk in, but he was taking forever. Vanya excused herself and said she was gonna go find him.

You sighed and played with the hem of your shirt when a boy teleported into the room. It scared you, but you knew about Klaus' family, so it was okay.

"Klaus is having trouble finding his pants, he'll be down in a moment. I'm Five, his brother. You must be Y/N." The boy said.

"Yep, that's me." You replied.

"You know, it surprised us all when he said he was bringing a girl home. Klaus has never been one to hold a steady relationship." Five explained.

"Me either, but here I am." You joked.

Two voices came from the hallway along with multiple sounds of feet. "Shut up ben!" one said "you look fine! This is the third pair of pants you tried on!" the other replied.

You looked in the doorway and Klaus appeared, followed by three boys and another girl. He walked over to you and pecked your lips, you smiled.

"Darling you look stunning." Klaus told you, booping your nose.

"I love the pants." You replied.

"Told you!" The voice from earlier exclaimed.

"Quiet you. Y/N, this is Luther, Deigo, Allison, you've met Five and Vanya, and that's pain in the ass Ben." Klaus explained.

You grinned at them and waved. They said hello to you and you all gathered around in the living room. You made small talk with each of them, smiling every now and again.

You and Ben were getting along really well, which made Klaus happy. You and Luther were butting heads a little, but Klaus didn't seem to mind. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed the top of your head.

"So, how long have you been dating?" Vanya asked.

"Two months." You replied.

"Woah, new record." Ben joked.

Klaus threw a pillow at him. "Shut up."

You giggled and put your hand on Klaus'. "He's fine, babe. Actually Klaus is my first real boyfriend. Every other one I've had just hasn't clicked like this one."

Allison smiled at you. "That's great. Maybe now he'll get sober."

Klaus glared at her and you just smiled.

After a few hours Klaus had taken you home. You were exhausted from the interactions and wanted to sleep.

"So, what'd you think?" Klaus asked, wrapping his arms around you when you got to your doorway.

"I think they're wonderful." You replied.

He smiled at you and gave you a passionate kiss.